Pochette Métis reverse weird white elastic thread under the black handle

Shaden 89

May 2, 2020
Hi guys I want your opinion. I received my PM reverse last week and today I noticed the little white elastic thread that appears on the sides where the black handles go in. I didn’t notice them at first but when I filled the bag with my wallet and tried to carry it from the handle they were pushed outside and now it’s like I can’t unsee them. Is that a quality issue ? Is it common? Do I just pick them out or shove them in ? Do I return it? My main concern is it gets worse or if I return and they don’t find another reverse for me. I stalked this for a while to be able to order it. I’m thinking of keeping it and if it gets worse to return it even for store credit but at least I would have gotten a few wears, is that a bad idea if I don’t document the situation from the begging they give store credit? What would you do ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

It is far from being a defect. Glue residue is very common on LV bags. Unfortunately.
I had a Pochette Jour that had glue right in the middle of the canvas. It looked liked as if the canvas was torn, but turned out to be glue (it was not clean as on yours, probably mine got dirty). My SA just scraped it off with her nails. I believe that you can remove it if you want or leave it there and it will fall off eventually.

It is far from being a defect. Glue residue is very common on LV bags. Unfortunately.
I had a Pochette Jour that had glue right in the middle of the canvas. It looked liked as if the canvas was torn, but turned out to be glue (it was not clean as on yours, probably mine got dirty). My SA just scraped it off with her nails. I believe that you can remove it if you want or leave it there and it will fall off eventually.
Thank you so much that’s very helpful

Reactions: BULL