Vintage Alhambra Earings

Mjxxsyd

May 17, 2020
Good morning to you all in this lovely community.

I am looking for some wise advice,

I bought my first vintage Alhambra single pendant 2 months ago in the YGMOP and the addiction has kicked in.

I am now looking to add the vintage Alhambra earrings and eventually the 5 motif braclet. I am currently obsessesing over the guilloche earrings and wonder if it would go well with the YGMOP pendant?
or should I go with the MOP earrings and guilloche braclet?

I am in my mid 20ies and would like to buy something that I can wear for years and years and still look classic.

appreciate all inputs and thoughts like always.

M

49EF6A34-A828-48BC-8651-37905A1121D4.png

I have the guilloche earrings, and I think they would go beautifully with your MOP pendant. Of course the MOP earrings are a classic choice as well. Just one consideration is that guilloche tends to be very delicate, so to me, it is a better choice in earrings and pendant/necklace rather than bracelet. My understanding is that VCA is not able to get scratches out of the guilloche motifs, so this is just a consideration for purchasing the guilloche bracelet.

I have the guilloche earrings, and I think they would go beautifully with your MOP pendant. Of course the MOP earrings are a classic choice as well. Just one consideration is that guilloche tends to be very delicate, so to me, it is a better choice in earrings and pendant/necklace rather than bracelet. My understanding is that VCA is not able to get scratches out of the guilloche motifs, so this is just a consideration for purchasing the guilloche bracelet.

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it. How is your earrings holding up and are you happy with them? Are they easy to pair with other jewellery? :smile:

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it. How is your earrings holding up and are you happy with them? Are they easy to pair with other jewellery? :smile:
Yes, I am happy with them. I tend not to be much of a yellow gold person, but I couldn’t resist these earrings! They coordinate very well with VCA rose gold, and most of my pendants are rose gold. However, they do pack a pretty good punch and can easily be worn on their own as well.

I think it is absolutely normal that you want to complement your jewelry set so that it looks complete and harmonious. I think the pendant will go well with these earrings and a bracelet. I hate women who have no taste and who try to put on everything they have. I am always for harmony, beauty, and elegance. I complement my look with stunning earrings, which I have been ordering for a long time in the online store and I always get thousands of compliments. You all know how compliments boost your self-esteem and mood. I love this online store for its great selection, reasonable prices, and the beauty of their products. I'm just in love with it.