Celine CLASSIC BOX Club

Hi everyone. I bought a Celine Classic Box in Red with GHW. I just want to make sure that what I got was authentic since this is my first ever Celine bag plus it is expensive. I purchased this from Italist and got it for a very good price (around $2.9K USD). I inspected the bag and everything looks okay. I posted in the authenticate thread but I believe they only check bags that are from PP’s era?

Also, I would just like to ask, does the smell of a bag clearly indicates whether the bag is real or fake? The smell of my Celine bag smells similar to my YSL Loulou Bag(calfskin leather) that I got directly from a YSL boutique. Just wondering if fakes these days also smell the same since I never came across a fake bag. Thank you!

Generally you'll also need more photos than that to have something authenticated but yes, I believe Sophia only does PP-era authentication. But TPF has multiple threads on Italist and the general consensus is that it's a decent site to purchase from.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/has-anyone-shopped-at-italist.888585/

Generally you'll also need more photos than that to have something authenticated but yes, I believe Sophia only does PP-era authentication. But TPF has multiple threads on Italist and the general consensus is that it's a decent site to purchase from.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/has-anyone-shopped-at-italist.888585/

I tried to upload more photos in the authentication thread but it looks like I can only upload 12? :sad:

Anyway, thank you for linking that thread!

Also, does anyone’s Classic Bag strap looks like this? Is this something I need to worry about? It’s as if they have small cracks in between the stitches. TIA!

Attachments

• 5B2F3926-87BD-4580-900D-A7733BAAA8F2.jpeg
    5B2F3926-87BD-4580-900D-A7733BAAA8F2.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 167
  • CB068319-22BF-4EB8-9E33-FD928BBB72EB.jpeg
    CB068319-22BF-4EB8-9E33-FD928BBB72EB.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 184
  • F6615DD2-C3D7-438C-AAF2-4FA5484D622A.jpeg
    F6615DD2-C3D7-438C-AAF2-4FA5484D622A.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 182
I just got a teen in camel from a reseller that with the new logo, and the calfskin doesn't seem as smooth and shiny. The leather has waves and texture.
Sounds like you got a bag that is Calfskin Liégé and not the box calfskin that is smooth. My medium Classic bag has the textured/wavy calfskin liégé leather.

interesting, I didn't know that they use the liege leather for teen! Liege is not available for camel in medium either at least in the States..I got this bag from Europe so it's hard to say

Hi Everyone!
I just received my preowned classic box bag! It’s beautiful and is in almost perfect condition but I noticed a small tear in glazing and on the side of the back pocket. Do you think this will be a big issue in the future? Just worried it may worsen as I keep using the bag. :sad: Thank you!

6CC06ADC-6B3F-4149-AC90-1C1AC33CEDAD.jpeg

Does anyone use a small classic box regularly? and does it fit a normal sized iPhone? x
I'm not sure which iPhone you're talking about but I have iPhone 7 with quite bulky case and it fits in the front and center compartment. But as you can see it takes up most of the space in the front compartment. Some Youtubers I watched try to put the phone in center compartment diagonally but I personally don't recommend that as it can alter the shape of the bag. I don't know about the larger series like X and 11.

Yes I use this bag every day but only for short trip like groceries shopping. Hope this helps!

IMG_1574.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

I have an iPhone 11 Plus, I don’t think it would fit in a Small Classic Box, how about Teen Classic Box? I love the idea of a smaller bag, but won’t go for it if it’s can’t hold my phone. Thanks!