Looking for mod shots of these earrings

They look GORGEOUS on you! Can't wait to get mine now! :smile: Which other ones do you really like?

That's a tricky question. From mini to large, stud to dangle, pearls to crystals, I like them all, hehe. The pieces I don't really care for are the ones that have CHANEL spelled out and ones that are extremely busy and have too much going on (the case with many from the newer collections).
Some pairs are more classic (like the one you bought) than others, and I tend to use the classic (looking) ones more. That said, there are also fun seasonal pieces that I only use occasionally, but like just as much.
I'll try to take some pics of my most used pieces for you, though that may take a while as I am swamped right now (and also very lazy with taking pictures).
You must have received your earrings by now, hope you enjoy them!
Is this you 1st pair? If so, beware! They are very addictive. Same for their pearl strands.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing your collection!

That's a tricky question. From mini to large, stud to dangle, pearls to crystals, I like them all, hehe. The pieces I don't really care for are the ones that have CHANEL spelled out and ones that are extremely busy and have too much going on (the case with many from the newer collections).
Some pairs are more classic (like the one you bought) than others, and I tend to use the classic (looking) ones more. That said, there are also fun seasonal pieces that I only use occasionally, but like just as much.
I'll try to take some pics of my most used pieces for you, though that may take a while as I am swamped right now (and also very lazy with taking pictures).
You must have received your earrings by now, hope you enjoy them!
Is this you 1st pair? If so, beware! They are very addictive. Same for their pearl strands.