Authenticate This BURBERRY

Not sure if it's genuine leather, I tried to look again but can't see any tag or serial number stamp.
I took closer pics of brand stamp outside and inside wallet for you, thanks a lot Terite :smile:

View attachment 4773355

View attachment 4773356

View attachment 4773357
Front stamp looks legit - snap looks legit - inside stamp does look melted. Might just be an odd vintage - I would have expected to see a Made in Italy stamp - too early to have had a serial number.
t

Reactions: M&Mthomas
Item name New Burberry Sandringham ‘medium Length’ Trench Coat.Honey.uk 10/42.£1450
Item number 392839665619
Seller ID lovelabelsforless
Link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392839665619

I already own a Sandringham trench in the long version, however I've always wanted the medium so I purchased this from ebay. They appear to both be exactly the same length which is obviously odd. The quality of this trench also seems poor to my own.
Thank you for taking the time to review ❤

View attachment 4773584

View attachment 4773585

View attachment 4773586

View attachment 4773587

View attachment 4773588

View attachment 4773589

View attachment 4773590

View attachment 4773591

View attachment 4773592

View attachment 4773593

View attachment 4773594

View attachment 4773595

It is a fake one - I hope you can get the return/refund. Seller has other fake items listed also - and positive feedback on sales of other fakes.
t

It is a fake one - I hope you can get the return/refund. Seller has other fake items listed also - and positive feedback on sales of other fakes.
t
Thank you for the quick reply and for authenticating. Its appreciated.
The quality is awful. I can't believe she has over 5000 positive feedback. Scary!
Ill get my money back on ebay, however is there any action that can be taken against these sellers. Can they be reported out of eBay?

Thank you for the quick reply and for authenticating. Its appreciated.
The quality is awful. I can't believe she has over 5000 positive feedback. Scary!
Ill get my money back on ebay, however is there any action that can be taken against these sellers. Can they be reported out of eBay?
I know that you can click on "report item." And a report is sent.
I would ask anyone following to do so too - and I will too.
I can see that this seller has many fakes listed - I checked the trench (fake) and two styles of the polo shirts (fake). So many people tricked/cheated.

t

I know that you can click on "report item." And a report is sent.
I would ask anyone following to do so too - and I will too.
I can see that this seller has many fakes listed - I checked the trench (fake) and two styles of the polo shirts (fake). So many people tricked/cheated.

t
Good idea. I've reported a few of the other items on there today.
Ebay have refunded me, so I'm awaiting more abusive emails from the seller now.
Thank you once again, you do a fab job ❤️

Reactions: terite