Kate Spade Outlet HELP

Portcitygal

Jul 26, 2015
I came across a website called katespadebagoutlet.com. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate website? I was going to order a bag, but I'm a bit skeptical. The payment page makes me hesitant. They only accept paypal and payments must be under $100. It all looks authentic. Am I being duped?

I just tried googling the website, and it doesn't even come up for me in a search...so I would not buy... :smile:. Katespade.com has tons of surprise sales that sell outlet bags and they also have daily specials....You can sign up for their emails.
my motto is if it sounds to good to be true....:smile:

Reactions: lorihmatthews
I came across a website called katespadebagoutlet.com. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate website? I was going to order a bag, but I'm a bit skeptical. The payment page makes me hesitant. They only accept paypal and payments must be under $100. It all looks authentic. Am I being duped?

Those are fakes. Their only site is katespade.com and they do their outlet sales on the same site.

Reactions: donutsprinkles
The Kate Spade outlet website is: https://surprise.katespade.com/

I have ordered from there before and received an authentic Kate Spade bag with appropriate packaging.

Thank you for your replies! After investigating how to spot a fake website, it says to check at the top to see if the site is secure--a fast giveaway to it being fake--which it was! I was bummed but happy I got to keep my money. LoL

I know, I know--if it's too good to be true...LoL Thanks again!

The Kate Spade outlet website is: https://surprise.katespade.com/

I have ordered from there before and received an authentic Kate Spade bag with appropriate packaging.
Hey thanks for the link, I actually went to the outlet store a few days ago and got myself the Natalia small bag in black and I love it. It’s so nice from Kate spade to have their link to the outlet models.

Reactions: pursekitten
Hey thanks for the link, I actually went to the outlet store a few days ago and got myself the Natalia small bag in black and I love it. It’s so nice from Kate spade to have their link to the outlet models.
The only problem with the outlet website is they have a Final Sale policy, unlike the brick and mortar. So I wouldn't buy through them unless you're happy with your item.

however, there are some good news: the website is currently running a *returns accepted* offer for a short time. So if you see anything you like, I would buy it now before the offer expires.

The only problem with the outlet website is they have a Final Sale policy, unlike the brick and mortar. So I wouldn't buy through them unless you're happy with your item.

however, there are some good news: the website is currently running a *returns accepted* offer for a short time. So if you see anything you like, I would buy it now before the offer expires.

that’s great news that they have limited time offer to everyone who prefers to buy online or find something different than we see in store.
i might get a matching mini wallet to my bag recently got but i don’t know

Reactions: pursekitten