What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

Thank you and thanks for the info! The bag is so soft and comfy to wear, I’m thinking of getting another sunrise in another color.

Having had a love affair with the "Sunrise" bag several times over the years (search threads, you'll find them), this pre-dates "barolo", and is merely known as burgundy. LOVE this style, and love how the Cervo ages so absolutely deliciously. This color in this bag is rare indeed (and the Sunrise Veneta Hobo was a special edition).
Gorgeous! That color! And the leather looks yummy

so many amazing bag pix Here. the past week. Beautiful eye candy:hbeat:

Seriously, time for a return. I was quoted $300 by a good cobbler with no guarantees Life’s too short
The most important thing: You carried this bag, and you carried it well. You were not afraid. She earned her keep. If Tandy Leather (where I buy my paint and would be able to match the color exactly) would open sooner, I’d keep her. But they aren’t opening up again until 7/13, and that’s outside of the return window. It was not to be in the cards. Yes, I took a quick nap, that counts as sleeping on it, yes? LOL.

The most important thing: You carried this bag, and you carried it well. You were not afraid. She earned her keep. If Tandy Leather (where I buy my paint and would be able to match the color exactly) would open sooner, I’d keep her. But they aren’t opening up again until 7/13, and that’s outside of the return window. It was not to be in the cards. Yes, I took a quick nap, that counts as sleeping on it, yes? LOL.

Your very sweet, your Miss Scarlet is loved and adored, I think you both deserve a fire opal in better condition, maybe one that didn’t go tent camping or rustic desert trips. That bag is ready to be some students bicycle sack. :heart: