Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Greece

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Other (sorry if not mentioned)

Votes: 52 18.1%

• Total voters
Oh no.. even the third one is faulty :huh::mad:!! I may just speak for myself and the experience I’ve made: My PM is in the leather version, there was a gap between the flap and the other part of the bag too from the very beginning. I was wondering if it’ll also get worse over time, but I have to say that it didn’t. The gap is still there but there’s no further cracking. I think it will be very hard to find a Metis where the lining on this particular position is perfect, because it’s a tricky place on the bag. But I understand your worries! The red glazing on the vachetta really looks like a fake :facepalm:. I would ask an SA too about the bag before sending it back.

Thank you for replying :hbeat:
That’s great yours hasn’t developed any further cracking:tup: good to know.

If any of these bags only had the one little crack/space I wouldn’t be too bothered. But one has the crack on one side, and the other side every time I open it it’s like there’s glue or something sticky stretching out (possibly melting glazing), plus the red on tab.

The other bag I was going to keep even with the little crack, but then I noticed the hole in the canvas which I worry will expand, and I’ve heard they can’t fix the canvas if anything happens!

But I’ve already spoken to a lovely lady at CS and she agreed these are not acceptable! She said like me she thought those issues had been addressed within the last year but judging by my photos they’re clearly still ongoing. So she’s having them both collected tomorrow.
:heart:

Thank you for replying :hbeat:
That’s great yours hasn’t developed any further cracking:tup: good to know.

If any of these bags only had the one little crack/space I wouldn’t be too bothered. But one has the crack on one side, and the other side every time I open it it’s like there’s glue or something sticky stretching out (possibly melting glazing), plus the red on tab.

The other bag I was going to keep even with the little crack, but then I noticed the hole in the canvas which I worry will expand, and I’ve heard they can’t fix the canvas if anything happens!

But I’ve already spoken to a lovely lady at CS and she agreed these are not acceptable! She said like me she thought those issues had been addressed within the last year but judging by my photos they’re clearly still ongoing. So she’s having them both collected tomorrow.
:heart:
So happy to hear :smile:! Are you planning to go for a 4th one?

Reactions: 1miss
Hey guys! I have ordered last week the new Double Zip Pochette Reverse Monogram and wanted to share my experience with you. I have just received and unpacked it and am really very disappointed by what I've gotten. The bag is not brand new - it is made in the third week of 2020 - and the strap looks very thin and not very robust. This would not bother me, but there are many issues:
  • First, the upper layer of the canvas is already peeling off on the front, reverse, side of the bag along the area of multiple cm.
  • Second, there was some yellow / beige dirt in two places - inside the first pochette and in the fold between the both pochettes.
  • Third, in both pochettes there was some small white fuzz, especially in the credit card pockets.
Inside the pochettes were already some creases on the microfiber.
So my impression is that somebody might have already been using this bag. I am returning it and regretting to have wasted my time on it.
I just wanted to share the potential issues in case somebody is interested in buying this bag.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_43c7.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_43c8.jpg

Hey guys! I have ordered last week the new Double Zip Pochette Reverse Monogram and wanted to share my experience with you. I have just received and unpacked it and am really very disappointed by what I've gotten. The bag is not brand new - it is made in the third week of 2020 - and the strap looks very thin and not very robust. This would not bother me, but there are many issues:
  • First, the upper layer of the canvas is already peeling off on the front, reverse, side of the bag along the area of multiple cm.
  • Second, there was some yellow / beige dirt in two places - inside the first pochette and in the fold between the both pochettes.
  • Third, in both pochettes there was some small white fuzz, especially in the credit card pockets.
So my impression is that somebody might have already been using this bag. I am returning it and regretting to have wasted my time on it.
I just wanted to share the potential issues in case somebody is interested in buying this bag.
View attachment 4766829View attachment 4766831
It’s actually disgusting they even ship items like this out. If they’re gonna pretend it’s brand new atleast inspect the item and give it a wipe down before shipping it out. I feel like someone could do a massive **** inside one of the pochettes and they’ll still ship it out lol! (Apologies for he vulgarness). Sorry to hear about your experience. I’m surprised it was made in the 3rd week of this year! im a bit of a novice with what collection is new etc but this has only just been released no? Pfffft I don’t know. If this experience hasn’t totally pissed you off I would suggest ordering a new one or buying in store to see what happens- you might get a better one!

It’s actually disgusting that they ship items like this out. If they’re

It’s actually disgusting they even ship items like this out. If they’re gonna pretend it’s brand new atleast inspect the item and give it a wipe down before shipping it out. I feel like someone could do a massive **** inside one of the pochettes and they’ll still ship it out lol! (Apologies for he vulgarness). Sorry to hear about your experience. I’m surprised it was made in the 3rd week of this year! im a bit of a novice with what collection is new etc but this has only just been released no? Pfffft I don’t know. If this experience hasn’t totally pissed you off I would suggest ordering a new one or buying in store to see what happens- you might get a better one!
Thank you! I was also very surprised by the date code and verified it twice to be sure that I see it correctly because I have also supposed it to be really brand new!
After this experience, I am done with this pochette and will not order or buy it in store again...

So happy to hear :smile:! Are you planning to go for a 4th one?

Maybe in future, I really want one :girlsigh: it’s such a lovely bag, and I was so sad handing them over! Lol

But right now I’m hesitant to try a fourth, just feel like if I’ve got three like this a fourth will be the same! Even the Key pouch I got is slightly scuffed, if I’d just got that I’d probably complain but I just can’t be bothered what with already sending back all the Metis’!
I’m either too fussy, have super bad luck or LV quality is just not cutting it right now! Whatever it is I’m taking a break for now. Just worried about the price increases...Shame they don’t increase the quality along with those!!!:annoyed:

Sorry to hear about your experience.:sad:This is disgraceful!:tdown: Someone else must have used it and then returned! LV really need to start checking their items properly and verify they are in good condition before they send them out to customers. Today I’ve returned my third Pochette Metis, all three had issues! They need to sort themselves out!:annoyed:

Sorry to hear about your experience.:sad:This is disgraceful!:tdown: Someone else must have used it and then returned! LV really need to start checking their items properly and verify they are in good condition before they send them out to customers. Today I’ve returned my third Pochette Metis, all three had issues! They need to sort themselves out!:annoyed:
Thank you! And even more disappointing is that the returns in such cases are also counted upon our purchase limit ...

Thank you! I was also very surprised by the date code and verified it twice to be sure that I see it correctly because I have also supposed it to be really brand new!
After this experience, I am done with this pochette and will not order or buy it in store again...

I just checked, the reverse card holder that I got on the 1st of May release has a 2019 datecode, SP4179 - so mid November last year! Crazy!

Attachments

• ABAAE273-3898-456A-95A3-F81F15DE3B6C.jpeg
    ABAAE273-3898-456A-95A3-F81F15DE3B6C.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 13

Before returning you should make LV aware of the issues and the condition the bag was received in and send the pics. They can’t keep getting away with sending out items that are clearly faulty or have visible signs of use! I would also get them to put a note on my account to not include this return towards my purchase limit!

The old datecode doesn't seem too strange to me. They probably make a big stock to accommodate a lot of potential orders but because they have to wait for the right release date, the bags end up just sitting in the warehouse waiting to be delivered. Like the reverse card holder.

But all the flaws is a big no no. It seems like quality control is non existent.
I would probably wait a bit until a new batch has been made/all old stock has been sold and reorder it then. Then you won't have an old date code and hopefully any errors has been fixed. But of course there's a risk of it becoming a htf item and then on top of that there's the risk of the price increases they seemingly love so much.

Hi all, i'm looking to buy a new bag insert for my neverfull and came across one on etsy that is made from velvet and looks really lush. However, the seller is from China. Does anyone know if I have to pay import duties/tax upon its arrival to the UK? I don't want to be hit with a massive import tax fine suddenly. I have bought a strap from Etsy where the seller was from saudi arabia without paying import duties (but i had no idea at the time).... i'm now hesitant with this purchase from china. Please could anyone who has bought from a seller in china on etsy shed some light. Thanks a lot!

Hi all, i'm looking to buy a new bag insert for my neverfull and came across one on etsy that is made from velvet and looks really lush. However, the seller is from China. Does anyone know if I have to pay import duties/tax upon its arrival to the UK? I don't want to be hit with a massive import tax fine suddenly. I have bought a strap from Etsy where the seller was from saudi arabia without paying import duties (but i had no idea at the time).... i'm now hesitant with this purchase from china. Please could anyone who has bought from a seller in china on etsy shed some light. Thanks a lot!
I purchased an organizer from etsy and the seller was in China as well. I did not pay any duties or tax. I'm in Germany.

I purchased an organizer from etsy and the seller was in China as well. I did not pay any duties or tax. I'm in Germany.

It depends what the duties and tax threshold is in the country the insert is being imported to. I can't imagine the low cost of an insert will result in charges, however you could ask the seller to declare as gift to be sure to avoid any charges.

I usually use a duty calculator to give me a rough estimate https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/