LV Key Pouch vs. Gucci Supreme Key Case

I’m looking to buy a key pouch to carry some cards, cash and hang my keys off. I’ve been hearing that the LV quality has been going down the last couple years. Just wanted to know if anyone has both and can speak to the wear and tear of both, as the Gucci is $100 more and I’m wondering if it’s worth it. Thanks!

I only have the LV key pouch but kind of wishing I’d bought the Gucci supreme one having seen it on YouTube. It looks more structured and spacious. I like how solid it looks. I don’t like on my LV one how the zipper fabric ends appear unfinished. I think they may become tatty over time.

I have both the Mono Key Cles and Guccissima Key Case and prefer the Gucci more. It is bigger and fit more. I also prefer leather because it is way more durable than canvas. My mono LV print is fading and the zipper is peeling after using it everyday for 3 months. My Gucci still looks pretty brand new even after using everyday for a year now. Good luck deciding! ;)

Have you considered Bottega Veneta? I’m looking for a key pouch too and I’m looking at BV, I have been using a BV wallet for about ten years now and the leather still looks brand new.

Sharing siradong’s comparison of LV Key Pouch vs Saint Laurent’s Key Pouch posted on her Instagram story. I captured some screenshots, with her permission, for sharing on TPF.

LV Key Pouch fits in 15 cards, yes, I tried that out too. Saint Laurent fits more, over 20 cards.

02E964D5-77D1-4D6A-88F3-E7F2C0A3B1FD.png7AE09069-D582-467E-95BC-7288E9EBD819.png

Attachments

• D2CFB21B-6D51-4C1D-9B7C-C28F500C4384.png
    D2CFB21B-6D51-4C1D-9B7C-C28F500C4384.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 61
  • BE99A835-42A2-40A3-AB5A-2A64F5E624EB.png
    BE99A835-42A2-40A3-AB5A-2A64F5E624EB.png
    551 KB · Views: 57
I only have the LV key pouch but kind of wishing I’d bought the Gucci supreme one having seen it on YouTube. It looks more structured and spacious. I like how solid it looks. I don’t like on my LV one how the zipper fabric ends appear unfinished. I think they may become tatty over time.
Ohh that’s a good point about the zipper, I’m leaning towards the Gucci one now. Thanks!

Reactions: jelly-baby
Sharing siradong’s comparison of LV Key Pouch vs Saint Laurent’s Key Pouch posted on her Instagram story. I captured some screenshots, with her permission, for sharing on TPF.

LV Key Pouch fits in 15 cards, yes, I tried that out too. Saint Laurent fits more, over 20 cards.

View attachment 4765668View attachment 4765669
Ugh, the YSL is so nice!! Too bad it’s way out of my budget ahah, thanks for the comparison though (:

Reactions: nvie