Perfumes similar to Poème by Lancôme?

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
There is a 20% sale in my country so I thought I would ask if there were any others I should try on before. I discovered this one recently. Before I had Givenchy Dahlia Divin which I loved, and Coco Mademoiselle not so much.
I feel like poème is a really refined soothing scent and I love the undertones.
I am soon to be 30 btw
Tia :smile:

Poeme is a beautiful scent. I used to wear it off and on about a decade ago, and rediscovered it recently. It's a rich, golden floral with some vanilla, and while it is very well blended, I think I can pick out some mimosa and a hint of tuberose in the floral mix. It's quite unique, so I don't think I have smelled anything too similar.

However, there are some perfumes that have a similar vibe -- warm, golden, smooth floral, with a hint of sweetness from vanilla or honey. I would suggest trying two by Guerlain -- Terracotta le Parfum, and Champs Elysees, which has mimosa in it. Also, Chanel Beige which has frangipani and a hint of honey, and Chantecaille Frangipane. While these are not too similar to Poeme, I think there is a good chance that you will enjoy them if you love Poeme. If I think of any others I will add them later on.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and cvalier26
Poeme is a beautiful scent. I used to wear it off and on about a decade ago, and rediscovered it recently. It's a rich, golden floral with some vanilla, and while it is very well blended, I think I can pick out some mimosa and a hint of tuberose in the floral mix. It's quite unique, so I don't think I have smelled anything too similar.

However, there are some perfumes that have a similar vibe -- warm, golden, smooth floral, with a hint of sweetness from vanilla or honey. I would suggest trying two by Guerlain -- Terracotta le Parfum, and Champs Elysees, which has mimosa in it. Also, Chanel Beige which has frangipani and a hint of honey, and Chantecaille Frangipane. While these are not too similar to Poeme, I think there is a good chance that you will enjoy them if you love Poeme. If I think of any others I will add them later on.
Thank you I will try them on :smile:

Reactions: Purses & Perfumes