Bottega Cassette Or Fendi Baguette

JoRW

Dec 18, 2018
Hi everyone!
I’m after a new bag and have narrowed it down to two!
The Fendi Baguette in black or the Bottega Veneta Cassette in tan. Love them both so can’t decide.
Anybody have both? Which would you choose?

Pics for reference.

Attachments

• DC7E9428-EFC2-4258-9199-B93CB6C8E848.png
    DC7E9428-EFC2-4258-9199-B93CB6C8E848.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 5491977C-E2B4-4008-91FD-D09115836F08.png
    5491977C-E2B4-4008-91FD-D09115836F08.png
    367.1 KB · Views: 127
I own that exact fendi baguette and it's one of my most useful bags. VERY soft and VERY squishy leather, however, so if you like a structured bag, that's not for you.

That fendi baguette is so comfortable to wear and matches everything, I've been very happy with it. It's very lightweight and the magnetic closure is strong. I wear it on the shoulder, on my arm, or even crossbody (strap is a little bit short for crossbody for me at 5'4" but not THAT bad if I wear it in the back), you can even combine the two straps to make one longer strap that is a perfect crossbody.

I've seen the padded cassette and it's a little too pillowy for me, not sure how much it weighs because I haven't tried it, but I would imagine the baguette to fit more overall and be more versatile overall.

Reactions: RT1 and JoRW
I own that exact fendi baguette and it's one of my most useful bags. VERY soft and VERY squishy leather, however, so if you like a structured bag, that's not for you.

That fendi baguette is so comfortable to wear and matches everything, I've been very happy with it. It's very lightweight and the magnetic closure is strong. I wear it on the shoulder, on my arm, or even crossbody (strap is a little bit short for crossbody for me at 5'4" but not THAT bad if I wear it in the back), you can even combine the two straps to make one longer strap that is a perfect crossbody.

I've seen the padded cassette and it's a little too pillowy for me, not sure how much it weighs because I haven't tried it, but I would imagine the baguette to fit more overall and be more versatile overall.
Thanks!! Really appreciate the feedback :smile:

Reactions: RT1