Macy's Fashion Cash - get $10 for every $50 spent

Yes I did ask about the cash card and returning situation :biggrin: - I had to pick some up at the actual counter because I had purchased more bags yesterday. This is what I heard - if you decide to return the bags, simply bring the receipt and the cash cards provided. On the back of the receipt, there should be a black stamp that says something related to the # of cash cards provided and the $$ left that can be applied towards your next $10 cash card. Anyhow, if you bring the cash card(s) along with the bag and receipt, you will not be penalized. I'm assuming that this is the case if you also return it after 8/5 which would be the last day to use those cards. Hope this helps!

That helps a ton!! Thanks so much for all the information. There is a black stamp on mine it's actually on the receipt that was attached to my purchase which reads "NOT A VALID RECEIPT" sooo weird. I'm guessing that means I don't have a valid receipt but it's on my Macy's card so I could care less b/c they can look that up. I only wish I could get more items on sale. I struck out almost every time I tried to get a toki on sale.

Anyone know when the sale ends?

The actual 15% for using your Macy's card ends on July 23 according to the catalogue but I'm not sure about the 25% for using your Macy's card. I hear that they switched the signs to exclude Toki's but if you find a store that hasn't switched the signs yet, you should be ok granted they give it to you manually.

Only 15% off for me w/my Macy's card. Tokidoki is NOT on sale :tdown:.
I asked about returns and the SA told me to return the bag w/out my receipt and then I don't have to hand the macy's cash back in...that seems too risky for me...my luck, they'll deduct the $30 from my Macy's card. :confused1:

Hmmm, but she told me since it has that Macy's barcode sticker on it they'll just scan it and it'll be like my receipt. :confused1: I'm returning one of mine and I'm just going ot turn the cash cards back in too. I'd feel bad if I kept them.

If you picked up your cash card at a counter, you'll notice that the associates are keeping tabs on the cards by entering the barcode associated with the cash cards on paper. I think that's how they keep track of them to see which ones were distributed and cashed in if you don't turn in the cards. I've already returned some bags and I turned in the cash cards associated with the purchase too.

ooooh, is that what they're doing with that little log :graucho:. I only had to pick up 2 cash cards. The rest were in my bags w/my purchases. I too will turn in my cash cards with the item I return. It's no big deal. I'm not planning on buying something awesome. It's not good on makeup :sad: I was thinking of getting some lipgloss :graucho:

I'm sure they've kept track of them...it only makes sense otherwise they'd lose out on hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Did you know if you have balances on your purchases that didn't get a card you can combine them. So let's say you have one receipt w/a total of $15 left on it and one receipt w/a total of $35 and change on it you can bring them both in and get a rewards card for it! :tup:

When we redeem the cash cards, I saw a disclaimer on the back that said "cannot be combined with any other offer" so I was wondering does that mean that you can only use one of the cards at a time? Or would they still let you use multiple cards at a time? I hope they let you use more than one of those cards at a time.