Celine price increase

Hi everyone,

I’ve stalking the mini belt bag and when I went to the french Celine site a few hours ago I noticed the price had gone from 1800 to 1950 euros! Classic box from 3100 to 3300 euros.

I then went on the 24s site and the prices weren’t changed so I quickly snapped up the bag I was looking for.

Thought I’d give you the heads up...

have a good day and stay safe!

Does Celine normally have bi annual increases like Chanel? Or did the Chanel & LV trigger this I wonder.
No annual increases, I purchased a Micro Luggage in 2017 for $2,900 and the price remains the same today. Earlier this year they raised the price of the Belt Bag by $50-$100 but sometime last year they reduced the price of the Classic (Box) from somewhere north of $4k to $3,950. From what I’ve seen, at least their increases are easy to stomach unlike Chanel’s 7-25%!

Reactions: sewon92
No annual increases, I purchased a Micro Luggage in 2017 for $2,900 and the price remains the same today. Earlier this year they raised the price of the Belt Bag by $50-$100 but sometime last year they reduced the price of the Classic (Box) from somewhere north of $4k to $3,950. From what I’ve seen, at least their increases are easy to stomach unlike Chanel’s 7-25%!
So true, I don't own Chanel but can empathize with how crazy $$$ it is.

In the grand scheme of price rises I think Celine has been fairly modest. Given they don't tend to have annual price increases, have fairly reasonable prices ( in context of luxury goods) and have previously even reduced pricing i'm pretty happy with Celine!
24s continues to have the old pricing so i've taken the plunge on a cabas tote & belt bag! I guess there's no better time!

Will this price increase affect all Celine bags? I'm looking to buy another box bag (in small size!) and was wondering if I should purchase it now. I just checked the US website and the price is the same ($3,100). Thanks!

Will this price increase affect all Celine bags? I'm looking to buy another box bag (in small size!) and was wondering if I should purchase it now. I just checked the US website and the price is the same ($3,100). Thanks!
In France the price is now 2550€ (was 2400€ before price increase )

Just checked the Swiss website. I’ve been eyeing the micro belt bag (old price CHF 1950) and the website says that the micro now costs CHF 2150 (the old price of the mini). This price increase is a bit frustrating honestly :doh:

I’m not sure if all countries had a price increase but I know Canada did - most of the items impacted were SLGs & some leather bags, but unfortunately there’s no Canadian website so I’m not sure of new prices.