Celine Belt bag - Feet???

Teresa Um

Jul 7, 2018
Hi,

I've been eyeing the Celine Belt bag in the light taupe forever and I found a few on a pre-loved website, but I noticed some of the bags listed don't have feet. I checked the Celine website and the new ones have feet on them. Does that mean it's not authetic? Also, would you recommend the light gray or the light taupe color for everyday use. I'm not very careful with my bags so I'm worried about color transfer.

Please help!!

https://www.fashionphile.com/celine-grained-calfskin-mini-belt-bag-light-taupe-502099
This is the bag I found listed on the website.
FYI- The 2015 bags that I found had feet but this one is 2019 and doesn't have feet.

Hi,

I've been eyeing the Celine Belt bag in the light taupe forever and I found a few on a pre-loved website, but I noticed some of the bags listed don't have feet. I checked the Celine website and the new ones have feet on them. Does that mean it's not authetic? Also, would you recommend the light gray or the light taupe color for everyday use. I'm not very careful with my bags so I'm worried about color transfer.

Please help!!
Nano and Micro Belt Bags do not come with feet, only the Mini size (largest one currently available) comes with feet.

Thanks for replying to my post. It's listed as the "mini" size. Do you think it's authentic?
Sorry, I'm a little confused. The link you provided to Fashionphile has it listed as a Mini and it has feet which is correct. Is this the one you're looking to purchase? Fashionphile also has a 100% guarantee policy so even if it was fake, they'll refund you.

Anyone able to clarify re feet on Celine Belt Bags? Have they started putting feet on 'Micro' belt bag from 2019?

My understanding is that 'Mini' comes with feet, whereas the two smaller sizes 'Micro' and 'Nano' have no feet. I have also checked this on the Celine site description, which appears to confirm this to be the case.

I have been eyeing up a pre-loved 'Micro' belt bag, where the seller has the receipt from Harrods from December 2019 when she originally brought the bag. The photos clearly shows feet. I asked whether it was a 'Mini' or a 'Micro' and she confirmed it is definitely a 'Micro'.

Just want some advice on whether this is one to go for or avoid!

Many thanks All!

Anyone able to clarify re feet on Celine Belt Bags? Have they started putting feet on 'Micro' belt bag from 2019?

My understanding is that 'Mini' comes with feet, whereas the two smaller sizes 'Micro' and 'Nano' have no feet. I have also checked this on the Celine site description, which appears to confirm this to be the case.

I have been eyeing up a pre-loved 'Micro' belt bag, where the seller has the receipt from Harrods from December 2019 when she originally brought the bag. The photos clearly shows feet. I asked whether it was a 'Mini' or a 'Micro' and she confirmed it is definitely a 'Micro'.

Just want some advice on whether this is one to go for or avoid!

Many thanks All!

Could be she got the size wrong, especially if the owner lost the tags for it? Would definitely need photos of the bag if you're actually looking for authentication advice - post in the Authentication thread :smile: