Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

It's finally here! My first YSL! Medium Triquilt Envelope in Marble Pink :smile:
e8npiQZ.jpg

Thank you! She's definitely beautiful but a bit smaller than I thought lol. If I recall correctly, it's sold out from the YSL site and most other sites, but I did see it on Nordstrom and Saks. Maybe they'll have sales? Good luck!
I searched the web for this color today and found a few different styles. And I was so surprised how muted and just kind of 'meh' the color shows up on sites, and yours is such a perfect pretty pink. I have it on my wishlist on a few sites I stalk!!❤

I searched the web for this color today and found a few different styles. And I was so surprised how muted and just kind of 'meh' the color shows up on sites, and yours is such a perfect pretty pink. I have it on my wishlist on a few sites I stalk!!❤
This color is a muted, neutral pink. It has tinges of nude and gray in it in certain lighting, but most definitely pink. YSL has another pink with ghw but I think this pink is classier as it is cooler toned. I think the most accurate colors online are on the YT videos, netaporter, and farfetch :smile:

Congratulations, such a pretty colour. I am besotted with this style as I love the tri quilt but the medium is just not quite big enough and I don’t like the large on me.

Enjoy your gorgeous bag :love:
Thank you! I went back and forth on the sizing of this bag tbh. The large one looks like a laptop bag on me (5'0", 95 lbs) and the medium is just a bit smaller than I anticipated. But I made it work with a compact wallet and carrying my phone in the back slip pocket. I actually think I can get it to fit more once the leather softens a bit as it's very stiff at the moment. I just couldn't resist the color though :blush:

Reactions: BlueCherry