High Tide earrings

I have seen these in real life but didn’t try them on. They are beautiful but really large. I am 5’3” and a size 10- the larger ones would overwhelm me. I think if you are a taller woman the large would be great, however any 5’5” and under should really consider the small.

I agree with this 100%. I just got these earrings in sterling silver in the small size (I’m 5’3” for reference). I love how these earrings really make a statement while still being classic and refined.

I agree with this 100%. I just got these earrings in sterling silver in the small size (I’m 5’3” for reference). I love how these earrings really make a statement while still being classic and refined.

Would you be willing to post a pic of them on your ear? I have to order them online because the stores here are closed.

Would you be willing to post a pic of them on your ear? I have to order them online because the stores here are closed.

I can soon, but since they’re an anniversary present from my husband, I’m still waiting to open them until next month. I first tried them on in the store before everything closed. Usually my husband wouldn’t buy anything too far in advance, but he wanted to make sure to get something in case everything stayed closed for longer than originally planned (it’s good he did since we’re still under a stay-at-home order!). It’s taken a lot of self-control to stay away from the little blue box stashed in the closet!

Beautiful! Thanks for posting this pic for us! Are these comfortable to wear all day?

Yes, they are! They definitely feel solid and well-made, but they’re still relatively light. Once they’re on, I barely realize they’re on my ears. I’m not sure if the gold version is heavier, but the sterling silver pair that I have is very wearable. The one con is that they’re a little difficult to get onto my ear, but the more I wear them, the easier it gets.

Thank you for sharing! These are gorgeous! Now I'm really torn between these and the large.

Of course! I got the small size because aside from being short, I also wanted a pair of earrings that I could wear with casual outfits while still making a statement. I think they’re pretty versatile—I can also see myself wearing them for formal occasions depending on my outfit. But for now, I just wear them around the house as part of my COVID wardrobe since we’re still under a stay-at-home order!

Yes, they are! They definitely feel solid and well-made, but they’re still relatively light. Once they’re on, I barely realize they’re on my ears. I’m not sure if the gold version is heavier, but the sterling silver pair that I have is very wearable. The one con is that they’re a little difficult to get onto my ear, but the more I wear them, the easier it gets.

Thanks so much! Enjoy your stunning earrings :smile:.

Of course! I got the small size because aside from being short, I also wanted a pair of earrings that I could wear with casual outfits while still making a statement. I think they’re pretty versatile—I can also see myself wearing them for formal occasions depending on my outfit. But for now, I just wear them around the house as part of my COVID wardrobe since we’re still under a stay-at-home order!

I too am enjoying wearing my jewelry around the house as part of my COVID wardrobe. Brings a little bit of joy into the day-to-day.

Reactions: ale1987