Price Check, Aisle 5!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I need some help on this one. I'm trying to find what the "real" price of this bag is, not the overinflated Styledrops price. Jill, your SA sent you this pic and here's the Styledrops link.

I just talked to my SA at NM and it doesn't sound like they have it or will be getting it, but trying to describe a bag with a Prada style number on the phone is impossible.

Here's the link:
http://styledrops.com/handbags-20202.html

And here's the bag I cropped out of the pics that Jill posted:
attachment.php

:rochard:Rock on! Now I'm torn betw my wonderful, sweet, and helpful SA and no sales tax...! lol!

Wonder if it has something to do w/ PA not having a sales tax there or something to that effect??

I,m dying for this bag, b ut in brown. Saks website has it also in black and white. I saw it in Neimans in the larger size at about 2200. I love this size posted. The brown one that alouette has is gorgeous, the leather is glazed. mmmmmm

PA does have sales tax on bags, but other people have said that Saks doesn't charge tax on out of state shipments even if there is a Saks in your state. Don't know why....

Gorgeous bag, by the way....

PA does have sales tax on bags, but other people have said that Saks doesn't charge tax on out of state shipments even if there is a Saks in your state. Don't know why....

Gorgeous bag, by the way....

That's great info..thx!

Come on PP! Order from PA..don't ya love tPF peer pressure!? lol!