Legacy LOOOVE!

emarsha

May 10, 2006
Ok, I'm completely :heart: with the legacy stripes!!! I did exchange the bigger legacy framed purse for the smaller one...simply because I just didn't have enough credit cards to put inside. I also got the piggy charm, the large agenda and the denim stripe beauty case.

I started reading the Legacy flap slim thread and now I want one in the whiskey too! I called my store and they checked Jax for me, they have over 300 whiskey's at JAX. YAY! I MUST HAVE ONE!! :graucho:

Attachments

• legacy.jpg
    legacy.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 104
I'm right there with you!! I Love love love LEgacy!!! My next mission is a Legacy striped bedroom!! (just kidding).

Love your agenda! I just purchased that on the last day of PCE!!

BTW...I love how you have your bracelets on your VS dog! I have one very similiar and never knew what to do with it so it's been sitting in my closet. I just got it out and put all of my Tiffany bracelets on it!! Thanks for the idea!!!

Haha, I would SO paint my bedroom in the legacy colors, but im sure my hubby would object. :graucho:

I love the agenda too, I haven't been able to use it since the starting date is September 07!

I had that little vs dog sitting around here for the longest time, i said better get some use out of the guy! You can probably also put some rings on his tail too!!

I'm right there with you!! I Love love love LEgacy!!! My next mission is a Legacy striped bedroom!! (just kidding).

Love your agenda! I just purchased that on the last day of PCE!!

BTW...I love how you have your bracelets on your VS dog! I have one very similiar and never knew what to do with it so it's been sitting in my closet. I just got it out and put all of my Tiffany bracelets on it!! Thanks for the idea!!!

Omg I :heart: your french purse and agenda! I want that French purse so bad, but I hardly see it on eBay. That agenda is so cute too! They should put the legacy stripe lining in EVERYTHING! :tup:

I love Legacy stripes as well! I'm dying to get one of the wallets! I have the agenda as well and it's so gorgeous :heart::heart: I can't get enough of the stripe items!!

I love the Legacy too! Love the wallet, love the lining in bags, love the agenda!!! :heart:

In an earlier thread (a month or so ago) someone was going to submit a request to Coach for a ringed binder type of Legacy agenda, I hope Coach comes out with that soon! I'd be all over that one! I like to add/replace pages in an agenda & the spiral would drive me nuts!