What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Just my 2 cents... I know it has mixed reviews on here in the Bal & Rebecca Minkoff forums.... I have been loving Leather Honey! It has moisturized, & brought back some color, but... and this may be a big "but" for some "Becky look at her butt" [emoji23] sorry, couldn't resist. But seriously. .. it may bring out some "scars" or stains that have been faded throughout the years or with wear. So far, my Bals have been back to normal after drying, but I did get a scare when I moisturized my friend's RM Nikki. @Shelby33, how is your Periwinkle doing?
Great!! I love it!!! I have tons of Tarrago shoe cream in different colors, so I mixed some up and covered the marks with it (that really weren't too noticeable anyway!) and now you can't tell they were ever there! I am really loving it, beautiful leather on that baby!

Reactions: Storm702
Great!! I love it!!! I have tons of Tarrago shoe cream in different colors, so I mixed some up and covered the marks with it (that really weren't too noticeable anyway!) and now you can't tell they were ever there! I am really loving it, beautiful leather on that baby!
Oooh what a good idea! I bet those would be fun to experiment with

Reactions: Shelby33
First time out in public in almost two weeks to pick up a package at the post office. Wore my Flowfold Muse 2L crossbody bag for the first time. The company makes products for the active lifestyle. It uses lightweight and strong materials that resist UV and water. The products are made in the U.S., which is a plus for me because whenever possible, I like to support companies whose products are American-made.

The bag worked out very well. Open pocket in the back that fits a large cell phone; front zippered pocket; and, zippered main compartment. The model I have fits in our UV light disinfection box. It can also be easily cleaned with a sponge and soapy water.
DFFC7793-2A31-48EB-9AF4-79C77B945F1E.jpeg
06A48F82-8C01-472C-87E8-4CE80F7A65F3.jpeg
E274879A-7D92-4154-8621-91B5E47DF136.jpeg

Last edited:
First time out in public in almost two weeks to pick up a package at the post office. Wore my Flowfold Muse 2L crossbody bag for the first time. The company makes products for the active lifestyle. It uses lightweight and strong materials that resist UV and water. The products are made in the U.S., which is a plus for me because whenever possible, I like to support companies whose products are American-made.

The bag worked out very well. Open pocket in the back that fits a large cell phone; front zippered pocket; and, zippered main compartment. The model I have fits in our UV light disinfection box. It can also be easily cleaned with a sponge and soapy water.
View attachment 4702785
View attachment 4702788
View attachment 4702789
Like your clog/shoes too! Very pretty colors.

How did you wash them?
In the sink, with soapy water. Vintage Coach handles it very well. It allows me to reshape the bag and opens the pores of the leather so the conditioner soaks in better. I'm afraid to do it with most other brands. Everyone on the Coach rehab club thread usually starts each rehab with a "dunk".

In the sink, with soapy water. Vintage Coach handles it very well. It allows me to reshape the bag and opens the pores of the leather so the conditioner soaks in better. I'm afraid to do it with most other brands. Everyone on the Coach rehab club thread usually starts each rehab with a "dunk".
This would terrify me! But I know others have done it with beautiful results so I think I could try with the right bag...

Reactions: whateve