BV at home

thank you!
it was a kind of tribute to Italy
my heart goes out to them, i can't hold the tears back every time i watch the news
i pray for this beautiful country and its lovely people (as well as all others around the world) and hope this nighmare will stop soon and they will get back to normal life
but i will never be the same... :sad:

:sad: it’s hard to even find words ....this nightmare is Devastating for every country, but for Italy......:crybaby:

edit .....as i look and touch my beautiful Italian bags everyday for this ‘escape’ from reality....it connects me to the beautiful spirit of the Italian people, and i pray this nightmare ends for them and for us all very soon ....

Last edited:
thank you!
it was a kind of tribute to Italy
my heart goes out to them, i can't hold the tears back every time i watch the news
i pray for this beautiful country and its lovely people (as well as all others around the world) and hope this nighmare will stop soon and they will get back to normal life
but i will never be the same... :sad:
I feel the same, I love Italy so much I can’t stand to see them like this.

@ksuromax , @Nibb and @jbags07 thank you for your kind words toward my country.
We will be back creating the most gorgeous bags, and shoes, and cars EVER!
Don't give up, don't put your hands down in this difficult time! you are not alone! this shall pass, and there will be again time when people will not be scared to smile, hug each other and travel!
Sending big hug of support to you!
we are thinking of you and praying for all to recover and beat this nasty virus!! :hugs:

B4B255AD-E1BA-442E-A241-DA1C42759CEE.jpeg
This is the first time I’ve shared this lovely lilac Olimpia, in the medium size. It was a total splurge and I trembled when I purchased it; still had some flashbacks about the price:hrmm: but at least I found it at the outlet:-s. Oh well!
Now I shall dive into my reading collection in between figuring out how to hold a Zoom meeting with 4th graders (some of whom are already sending me gentle hints).