Post your Chanel family portrait...

I finally got around to gathering my little collection. The lighting isn't the best, but I think everything is clear enough to post.
Shown are 3 medium classic flaps, one classic WOC, one medium Boy (purchased this summer, so i think it is new medium) 2 minis (one is a 4 grommet in caviar the other is a tweed), 2 card holders, a long necklace, a brooch and a pair of rubber and tweed boots.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm stalking old photos :smile: Is your beige a beige clair? It looks shinier and more vibrant than others I've seen in person. I love it!

Sorry for the late reply, I'm stalking old photos :smile: Is your beige a beige clair? It looks shinier and more vibrant than others I've seen in person. I love it!
I am sorry I didn’t see your question when you posted it. It is from 19C. I bought it in early November 2018. I still haven’t seen the classic beige Clair in person, but I thought this one was absolutely gorgeous. And you are right, it has a slight sheen - not super shiny but definitely not matte either. I thought it was the perfect amount of sheen.

I am sorry I didn’t see your question when you posted it. It is from 19C. I bought it in early November 2018. I still haven’t seen the classic beige Clair in person, but I thought this one was absolutely gorgeous. And you are right, it has a slight sheen - not super shiny but definitely not matte either. I thought it was the perfect amount of sheen.

Yes it’s perfect! I’ll have to cross my fingers for a similar beige in an upcoming collection