Thoughts on Hermes Shopping Bag Charm

Hello loves,

I’m sure many of you have heard of, own, and/or have seen the orange bag charm! I know it was difficult to get when it first came out with ridiculous reseller prices. But, I was wondering, is it still super hard to get? I’ve seen it on the H US online store but I couldn’t speak for other countries or its in store availability in the US or in other countries, too.

Would appreciate your help! Cause I’m so tempted to get one! Thanks in advance!!

XOXO,
HermèsGeek

CE542185-E9A0-4024-B8D5-8F2AE543978D.jpeg

Hello loves,

I’m sure many of you have heard of, own, and/or have seen the orange bag charm! I know it was difficult to get when it first came out with ridiculous reseller prices. But, I was wondering, is it still super hard to get? I’ve seen it on the H US online store but I couldn’t speak for other countries or its in store availability in the US or in other countries, too.

Would appreciate your help! Cause I’m so tempted to get one! Thanks in advance!!

XOXO,
HermèsGeek

View attachment 4786664

I am in the US and have seen this in my local boutique in the display case a few times, including when I visited about 2 weeks ago.

Hello loves,

XOXO,
HermèsGeek

View attachment 4786664

I bought one from the Australian online site a few weeks ago and was offered one today when I was in-store. Don’t think they are that popular anymore.

Definitely not that popular anymore. I still like mine (it works on my Lindy 26) but i think the latest “it” charm is the Oran sandal one now. Only get this shopping bag one if you like it and think it works for your bag styling.

Perhaps the orange might not be as popular now that many have it, but what about the new color Rose Mexico for Fall/Winter 2020? ;) (Credit: Image from reseller)

screenshot_20200718-184323_instagram-jpg.4792394