Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Thanks for posting! I’m liking color way 8.

Side note - just got home from the H boutique with these two cuties. Nothing you all haven’t seen yet, but for anyone undecided about the yellow plumes - it’s a beauty!
Just beautiful on you - and we always like more lovely pics like yours even if we’ve seen it. And as you said, we are twins on the jungle love love! Great day at the boutique!

Reactions: Foxy trini
I went a teensy bit overboard with my latest H discovery-- The Maxi-Twilly Slim.... It's no secret that I love the artwork of Jan Bajtlik, so when the colorful Animapolis Maxi-Twilly Slim in Fuchsia/Jaune Vif/Vert (cw 05) appeared online, I had to order it immediately. I must thank everyone here who let me know they were coming this season.
View attachment 4654873
Well that one, then, led me to think that perhaps a more sedate colorway like Bleu/Vert/Blanc (cw 08) would be a good idea, for days when I don't necessarily want to stand out quite as much:
View attachment 4654863
Of course, those two got me lusting after one to wear with a new, dark orange blouse with a skinny tie of challenging length at the neck, and what better way would there be to cover up that annoying tie, but with yet another fabulous Animapolis Maxi-Twilly Slim in Orange/Turquoise/Blanc (cw 07)?:
View attachment 4654874
So much for self-restraint. I could not resist these happy color ways, and I love how they completely alter the looks of my blouses and shirts.
I love it BagsRGreat! You and I for sure are Jan fans! I love your rationalization work :P
I used a similar metric when I bought the same first two colorways in the 90s you posted, then bought a third with bright pinks and oranges and yellows! Of course Cosmographia came along and I showed GREAT restraint as did you and only bought 2 cws. Hmmm I love these maxi twilly slims this season too. Wear them in good health - you look great in them!

I love it BagsRGreat! You and I for sure are Jan fans! I love your rationalization work :P
I used a similar metric when I bought the same first two colorways in the 90s you posted, then bought a third with bright pinks and oranges and yellows! Of course Cosmographia came along and I showed GREAT restraint as did you and only bought 2 cws. Hmmm I love these maxi twilly slims this season too. Wear them in good health - you look great in them!
Thank you so much, Dr. Tr. With such beautiful designs and bags, it is quite easy to rationalize H purchases. It is hard for me to resist happy, whimsical, highly detailed art-- filled with so many unexpected animals and monsters, and of course, Kluska. My clothing will never be boring again! LOL. (Nor will yours....)

Reactions: DrTr
Thank you so much, Dr. Tr. With such beautiful designs and bags, it is quite easy to rationalize H purchases. It is hard for me to resist happy, whimsical, highly detailed art-- filled with so many unexpected animals and monsters, and of course, Kluska. My clothing will never be boring again! LOL. (Nor will yours....)
I’m with you on whimsy and detail! And no, no more boring clothes!! The Animapolis scarf in cw 01 is if not my favorite scarf, one of my top 3, and I’ve never had so many people stop me in stores, in my building at work, etc to say how much they love that scarf! One woman stopped in her tracks and she said “now that is just my happy place scarf”! She stood and talked with me for a long time. It was a fun connection to make. I must check out the maxi twilly slims you got and modeled beautifully from this season. And you also modeled beautifully your thought process of how we slide another few feet down the orange slope with each additional purchase :P
Go Kluska!:heart:

Last edited: