Arrg! Not again!

mbamom0103

Dec 29, 2006
About a year ago, I purchased a Speedy 30. It was (of course...) a beautiful bag, but I thought that it was just a bit small for my taste, as I love big bags! So, I sold it, and have gone through a number of LVs since then - BV, Luco tote, Petit Bucket, Cabas Piano, Lockit Vertical - all just "not the right size":crybaby:Yes, I know I'm crazy, ha ha! Well, I have settled on a few bags in my collection that work for me - an Epi Petit Noe, a Hampstead MM, Looping MM, and a Cabas Mezzo. I just felt, though, to complete my collection (at least for the time being :roflmfao:), I needed a Speedy in there somewhere! I bought a Speedy 40, and received it yesterday. Well... it's too big!!! Arrg!!! I have always wanted a 40, tried it on a few months ago at the boutique, and couldn't wait for her to arrive, but now I think she's too big. What should I do? Should I wait a little while and see if she grows on me, or should I sell her and try something different? My dh is laughing at me, and said that instead of a "Speedy", it should be called a "Sluggish" since it is so darn big; my mother loves my other bags, but says that this one is huge... What should I do? Thanks so much!!! :confused1:

Hmmm, I'd say carry her for a few days and see if she grows on you.

If you come to find out that she is still to big for you then maybe you should consider getting the Speedy 35 (since you thought the 30 was to small and the 40 was to big).

Good Luck!

I say go for the 35. The 40 is huge. The 35 is big to me too but a lot of people carry it and love it. Jessica Simpson carries the 35 and it looks great on her (and she' onlyu 5'2). Let us know what happens...and good luck.