The anticipation ahhh!

Nov 6, 2017
Hi guys!

I've been in discussions with my SA and she's said multiple times that a B or K before Christmas is likely. I even saw her last week and said she'd see me soon about it.

I head off on holidays early this week so I have a week left before getting the bag is feasible.

I'm oddly jittery! Will I get it? What if I don't? What's the hold up??

I know these thoughts are silly but that doesn't diminish them. How do you all deal with the anticipation of being promised (as much as one can be by H standards) a bag and playing the H game of never knowing??

oh interesting. do they only go through the approval process once the bag arrives? or do they pre-plan approval before it arrives, so the hold up is the bag itself?

Your SA has to go thru the approval process by the store manager. She may know the list of bags that are coming so the bag is still on its way. They get advance ship notice of what is being shipped to the store.

oh interesting. do they only go through the approval process once the bag arrives? or do they pre-plan approval before it arrives, so the hold up is the bag itself?
They plan pre plan in my experience. My SA will let me know a bag on my list is or ask me "are you interested in xyz... I've never waited more than 3 weeks after that convo for the bag.

It is painful. Not to scare you but I had an offhand comment that my wish list item was coming sooner than I thought and that was 3 months ago. I have not asked about the comment directly but clearly the bag was allocated to someone else. It was slightly off my original specs in terms of hardware so it’s also possible my S.A. is holding out for the perfect bag.

Oh wow. Tbh, I think something like this would cause me to rethink my relationship with my SA. As much as H is a game, there are also obligations on both ends to maintain a professional relationship. And in my town, there are several other H I could go to

It is painful. Not to scare you but I had an offhand comment that my wish list item was coming sooner than I thought and that was 3 months ago. I have not asked about the comment directly but clearly the bag was allocated to someone else. It was slightly off my original specs in terms of hardware so it’s also possible my S.A. is holding out for the perfect bag.

Reactions: 18eve
Similar story here - I got the “I have some goodies on the way for you” comment from SA 2 months ago. It’s been nothing this quota and the year is about to run out. I have scored a number of amazing bags but this “H Game” is starting to feel like the one I’m not willing to keep playing especially when your wish list bags can be easily allocated to someone else while you are kept waiting. Love the brand but getting less excited about the process

I recommend contacting your SA and telling her about your schedule and that you will travel next week so you own't be able to see her before Christmas and you can only see her this week . Also hint that you wish to receive your early chrisimest gift :biggrin: . I hope you find the thing you are looking for . Usually a bag is offered within a week or 3 after getting a green light.

Yes so I did that in mid Nov...but not sure if it's fair to expect her to remember. She also did invite me to a Christmas shopping event in store and she knows she'll see me then.

Think I will pop in today for a gentle reminder...

I recommend contacting your SA and telling her about your schedule and that you will travel next week so you own't be able to see her before Christmas and you can only see her this week . Also hint that you wish to receive your early chrisimest gift :biggrin: . I hope you find the thing you are looking for . Usually a bag is offered within a week or 3 after getting a green light.

G
Yes so I did that in mid Nov...but not sure if it's fair to expect her to remember. She also did invite me to a Christmas shopping event in store and she knows she'll see me then.

Think I will pop in today for a gentle reminder...
Good luck! Fingers crossed for you, I know this feeling :rolleyes: keep us posted!