What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

For those of you who don't understand the attraction to the Veneta (I will admit it took me awhile, they aren't super-appealing to me when you see pics of them brand new and stuffed) here's a soft and broken-in Intagli large Veneta...
View attachment 4592033
This is lovely! I agree I’m one who has been worried the bag would overwhelm me. So it stretches out more than they show it?
I have several (older) Bals and they are super soft, and squishy:smile:
Maybe I should get a Veneta before they stop making them:smile: I saw a medium on Neimanmarcus website.

This is lovely! I agree I’m one who has been worried the bag would overwhelm me. So it stretches out more than they show it?
I have several (older) Bals and they are super soft, and squishy:smile:
Maybe I should get a Veneta before they stop making them:smile: I saw a medium on Neimanmarcus website.
Most pics show it looking pretty rigid and stuffed. Here are a couple of pics taken last summer of me with a medium and a large Veneta, both of which are not very broken in. The third pic is the intagli which is very soft in it's present state, more drape, but still pretty east-west.
That's why I was originally looking at the maxi. It's not that much wider than the large but the strap drop is longer which I like. I'd hate to have to break it in though, it's been compared by @ksuromax to a sail in it's new state.fullsizeoutput_9c1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9c3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9c4.jpeg

Most pics show it looking pretty rigid and stuffed. Here are a couple of pics taken last summer of me with a medium and a large Veneta, both of which are not very broken in. The third pic is the intagli which is very soft in it's present state, more drape, but still pretty east-west.
That's why I was originally looking at the maxi. It's not that much wider than the large but the strap drop is longer which I like. I'd hate to have to break it in though, it's been compared by @ksuromax to a sail in it's new state.View attachment 4592596 View attachment 4592597 View attachment 4592598
Kite, ma cherie :graucho:
but sail is good enough, too :biggrin:
i like how Large looks on you, i do believe you don't need a bigger size :yes:

Reactions: jbags07
That's why I was originally looking at the maxi. It's not that much wider than the large but the strap drop is longer which I like. I'd hate to have to break it in though, it's been compared by @ksuromax to a sail in it's new state.View attachment 4592596 View attachment 4592597 View attachment 4592598
Wow! So stunning! Yes, they definitely look different than on the websites:
I’m just under 5’6 and a couple pounds more than you, so I feel that most bags look large on me- even my Bal Cities sometimes feel too much. I have a Pillow, Iron ( one of my favs ever) and a disco from BV.
Oh, and now a mini pouch- which will post when I get a chance.
I just hate to miss out on the narrower weaves of the past!
Thank you:heart:

I think both the medium and large sizes look great on you. The maxi was too big imo. But the large looks great ....and even tho they are not very broken in, they are just amazing! :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: muchstuff