Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

hello, my cl TTS is 36. however. I wear 35.5 in iriza style.

I'm eyeing a pair of follies in 35.5 and I know there's a chance they'd be too small.

they're the hawaii pattern in patent and another material I don't know about.

is there any chance I can size down and break them in?

here they are :

Attachments

• ff.png
    ff.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
hello, my cl TTS louboutin is 36. however. I wear 35.5 in iriza style.

I'm eyeing a pair of follies in 35.5 and I know there's a chance they'd be too small.

they're the hawaii pattern in patent and another material I don't know about.

is there any chance I can size down and break them in?

here they are :
I always have to size down .5 in follies. I’m supposed to be a 9.5 but I slip out of my shoes every single time... I’ve stuck with a size 9 for all my follies (and all other louboutins with the exception of boots) and find that they work better for me in the long run since they all end up molding and conforming to my feet anyway. You can use the sock method to stretch them out if you have to. If you’re a 35.5 in irizias then a 35.5 in follies should work. The Specchio is just another term for polished leather and I think it translates to “mirror” in Italian. However, I don’t see any mirroring effect on those heels... they’re pretty either way.

Reactions: scarletforever
Im a size 8 non designer, avg to narrow width, what size should I take in the just nothing PVC mules? .. I have the spikes only pvc mule (gold) size 40. The gold undoubtedly runs way smaller than the other colors as I was able to fit into size 39 in the white pair.

Hi!

Could I please get some sizing advice for Fifi in black patent leather 100mm and 120mm? I always wanted these in 100mm but have come across someone selling the 120 version in a size 36,5 and I’m very tempted to buy, but I’m afraid they will be too small for me.

In non-designer shoes, I wear a size 36-37. I like a slightly tight fit as I prefer to wear hosiery but don’t like it when my heel slips out.

I have Christian Louboutin Alarc 100mm in size 37,5 but these are too big for me.
I also have the Hot Chick 130mm in a size 37, these fit extremely tightly if I’m barefoot, but I can get my pinky finger in the back when wearing tights. I feel like the length of these are good for me, but the toe box is super tight and they’re very painful to wear.
I have also tried on Very Prive in red patent size 37, from what I remember these felt comfortable.
There are no stores that sell Louboutin shoes anyway near me so I can’t try on any other styles to get a better idea of my right size, unfortunately.

Do you think there's any chance the 120mm could fit me in a size 36,5 or would it be too small? If not what size do you think would be the best for me in this style? and do they fit the same in both heights?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi!

Could I please get some sizing advice for Fifi in black patent leather 100mm and 120mm? I always wanted these in 100mm but have come across someone selling the 120 version in a size 36,5 and I’m very tempted to buy, but I’m afraid they will be too small for me.

In non-designer shoes, I wear a size 36-37. I like a slightly tight fit as I prefer to wear hosiery but don’t like it when my heel slips out.

I have Christian Louboutin Alarc 100mm in size 37,5 but these are too big for me.
I also have the Hot Chick 130mm in a size 37, these fit extremely tightly if I’m barefoot, but I can get my pinky finger in the back when wearing tights. I feel like the length of these are good for me, but the toe box is super tight and they’re very painful to wear.
I have also tried on Very Prive in red patent size 37, from what I remember these felt comfortable.
There are no stores that sell Louboutin shoes anyway near me so I can’t try on any other styles to get a better idea of my right size, unfortunately.

Do you think there's any chance the 120mm could fit me in a size 36,5 or would it be too small? If not what size do you think would be the best for me in this style? and do they fit the same in both heights?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Tialovestea. I don’t have the shoes you have referenced but I have 5 pairs of Fifi ranging from 80mm to 100mm and in suede, nappa, and patent. I took size 38 in all of them and they fit perfectly.

For reference, my 120mm very simple pumps in patent is sized 37.5, Iriza 100 patent is also sized 37.5. I wear Pigalle 100 & 120 in 38, and Pigalle Follies 100 patent in 38.5. So, I’d say the Fifi fits smack in the middle of the size range for me - which is between 37.5 & 38.5.

By the way, Fifi has an almond/round toe box and is amazingly comfortable. Aside from my New Simple Pumps, I normally reach for my Fifi pumps if I know I’ll be on my feet practically the whole day.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tialovestea
Hey ladies,
I need your opinion. A few days ago I purchased the pigalle 100. They fit fine in the store in size 39 (I’m usually size 8 /8.5 US). I did notice they were a bit uncomfortable but figured beauty is pain and was expecting it.

Anywho fast forward to tonight. I was casually trying them on and could barely get my foot in. I had to put thin stockings on to finally get them in. It’s like my toes decided to grow 200090 inches and it’s excruciating to walk in.

Is this normal :sad:

Attachments

• 752D02C7-AC46-4CAC-9827-F1E4244A2F12.jpeg
    752D02C7-AC46-4CAC-9827-F1E4244A2F12.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 251
  • B6097E2D-D55C-4B17-99F6-4C4844FC2992.jpeg
    B6097E2D-D55C-4B17-99F6-4C4844FC2992.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 6B8E40F7-A5E2-47D2-B21F-AD44FF6FB9EB.jpeg
    6B8E40F7-A5E2-47D2-B21F-AD44FF6FB9EB.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 253
  • EBC81E19-E46D-4B31-B9C6-1542D44F39C6.jpeg
    EBC81E19-E46D-4B31-B9C6-1542D44F39C6.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 257
  • F5BA4AC8-B327-491E-9F40-C380B66AA34D.jpeg
    F5BA4AC8-B327-491E-9F40-C380B66AA34D.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 29F57981-972C-4E53-93C0-8387CF913713.jpeg
    29F57981-972C-4E53-93C0-8387CF913713.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 261
  • FF724480-4E35-45E6-A3EB-113858DF855E.jpeg
    FF724480-4E35-45E6-A3EB-113858DF855E.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 249
  • C1C9A12F-E942-4B3C-99C5-B668BFFE0596.jpeg
    C1C9A12F-E942-4B3C-99C5-B668BFFE0596.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 245
Reactions: mal and XAQUI
Hey ladies,
I need your opinion. A few days ago I purchased the pigalle 100. They fit fine in the store in size 39 (I’m usually size 8 /8.5 US). I did notice they were a bit uncomfortable but figured beauty is pain and was expecting it.

Anywho fast forward to tonight. I was casually trying them on and could barely get my foot in. I had to put thin stockings on to finally get them in. It’s like my toes decided to grow 200090 inches and it’s excruciating to walk in.

Is this normal :sad:

If you’re like me, your feet will swell and shrink throughout the day. What might fit well in the morning might not fit so well later on. Until the shoes are worn enough times and stretched, they might not feel comfortable 100% of the time. The alternative solution is to buy a half size larger but you run the risk that you walk out of them from time to time - especially after they are stretched from wear.

Reactions: mal and amary18
If you’re like me, your feet will swell and shrink throughout the day. What might fit well in the morning might not fit so well later on. Until the shoes are worn enough times and stretched, they might not feel comfortable 100% of the time. The alternative solution is to buy a half size larger but you run the risk that you walk out of them from time to time - especially after they are stretched from wear.

Thanks so much...I guess my dilemma is I did try a half size up in store and remember their being a small gap at the back :sad:. I’m going to visit again this weekend and try one more time before I return...I realllly want them to work out. Lol

I had something similar happen to me but with the Follies. I thought a 35 fit me fine in the store. I kept reading to go a little snug since they will stretch. When I wore them out the first time (in the evening), they hardly fit me at one point. I tried everything to stretch them (shoe stretcher, socks, shoe spray, etc.) I finally accepted they were half a size too small so I bought the 35.5 and they fit a lot better.

Since you're wearing a coat, I assume your feet may have been cold and thus, smaller than they would be at the end of the day and in warmer weather. If you haven't worn them out, I would try a half size up and return the 39s. My best test is trying them on right out of the shower. If they fit then, they're probably the right size! Haha.

This is great advice! Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I’m going to try the half size up this weekend and pray that’s the solution lol

I ended up keeping them because I came across a shoe hack that surprisingly worked. The hack was to wear the shoes with wool socks and take a hair blow dryer to help expand the shoe. At first I didn’t think it made much of a difference and was about to return...but I wore them out tonight to dinner and they were tolerable. Mind you I was sitting most of the time lol. I think I’ll have to accept that this will be a dinner shoe

The 35s were too small and the 35.5s sometimes seem a little big. I would rather pad the sho
The 35s were too small and the 35.5s sometimes seem a little big. I would rather pad the sho

Unless you have to have them ASAP for an event, take your time trying them out before you wear them. I suggest wearing them around your house (on carpet) during different times of the day, especially when your feet are the most swollen. I rushed the process and wasted money as a result. Neither size fits perfectly for me but the bigger size works the best. Good luck! Please let me know what you decide :smile:

Unless you have to have them ASAP for an event, take your time trying them out before you wear them. I suggest wearing them around your house (on carpet) during different times of the day, especially when your feet are the most swollen. I rushed the process and wasted money as a result. Neither size fits perfectly for me but the bigger size works the best. Good luck! Please let me know what you decide :smile: