Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

I ended up keeping them because I came across a shoe hack that surprisingly worked. The hack was to wear the shoes with wool socks and take a hair blow dryer to help expand the shoe. At first I didn’t think it made much of a difference and was about to return...but I wore them out tonight to dinner and they were tolerable. Mind you I was sitting most of the time lol. I think I’ll have to accept that this will be a dinner shoe
They will break in more overtime with each wearing, and get more comfortable. I promise! I never like to buy a shoe that is loose to begin with…

Reactions: amary18 and NYinCH
Can anyone help with Corneille 100 sizing?
Right now, I am really frustrated. I had the Corneille 100 black Veau velours here and they fitted very nice. Problem was that the stitching wasn't done properly, so I am going to return them. Unfortunately, it was the only pair in my size to be had on the EU website. There are two Corneille 100s on Matches Fashion, one in grey suede which says runs small and one in lizard-effect leather which says it is TTS.

But suede is basically just another name for veau velour? So should I be getting the grey suede or the one in lizard effect?

I don't want to order shoes for a third time and have to return them. Unfortunately, there is no boutique close to me which has my size. I really want some nice heels for Christmas and it's very hard with my small feet (34) when there is a limited selection online and it's hard to get the sizing right. Iriza 34 were too big for me, Pigalle Plato 34.5 too, while Simple Pump 34.5 (all Patent) fits well.

Thanks in advance for any advise.

Right now, I am really frustrated. I had the Corneille 100 black Veau velours here and they fitted very nice. Problem was that the stitching wasn't done properly, so I am going to return them. Unfortunately, it was the only pair in my size to be had on the EU website. There are two Corneille 100s on Matches Fashion, one in grey suede which says runs small and one in lizard-effect leather which says it is TTS.

But suede is basically just another name for veau velour? So should I be getting the grey suede or the one in lizard effect?

I don't want to order shoes for a third time and have to return them. Unfortunately, there is no boutique close to me which has my size. I really want some nice heels for Christmas and it's very hard with my small feet (34) when there is a limited selection online and it's hard to get the sizing right. Iriza 34 were too big for me, Pigalle Plato 34.5 too, while Simple Pump 34.5 (all Patent) fits well.

I don’t have experience with that particular style but, websites are always saying they run small, and every time they do I find the shoe to be true to size. If the black suede fit you then the gray suede will most likely be exactly the same. And yes, veau velour is the same as suede!
Gray sounds pretty!

Reactions: MiaElisaS

I agree with Mal. Veux velours is French for suede. If the black suede pair fit you well, then go with the grey suede as the pair would fit the same. I don’t have the Corneille style but can tell you that, based on my Pigalle Follies [I own both suede (veux velours) and lizard effect styles], I wear the same size for both.

I never depend on the “recommended” sizing for Louboutin on any site, even their own. I find them all over the place and never fully accurate. Best is to try on the shoes and decide yourself on the fit.

Good luck!

Reactions: MiaElisaS
I actually need help too, I’m planning on buying a pair of Cora Heart pumps and I’m unsure about the sizing. I am a UK size 5 in regular shoes but usually wide fit. Could anybody help me in which shoe size I should buy? Don’t want to spend lots of money for the shoes not to fit.
Thanks,
Kayleigh

Hello, I am purchasing my mother Pigalle 85mm Black Leather for Christmas, however I need help with sizing. She usually wears a size 8 US non designer. I see that the shoes runs true to size, however reviews seem to differ. Can I please have some guidance? Thanks in Advance.

Hello, I am purchasing my mother Pigalle 85mm Black Leather for Christmas, however I need help with sizing. She usually wears a size 8 US non designer. I see that the shoes runs true to size, however reviews seem to differ. Can I please have some guidance? Thanks in Advance.

shoenewb12 It really depends. If your mother’s feet are normal to slightly wide, I’d play it safe and go up minimum half a size. If they are narrow, then size 38 could possibly work. I’ve learned to not trust the indications given on websites. Via my personal experience, half the time they were inaccurate. Best way to be sure is to try them on for size.

I own my Pigalles half to full size larger than normal non-designer shoes, which would be 37.5 (7.5 US). They are, however, 100mm heels and the height difference (between 85mm and 100mm) might have a big difference in comfort and fit. I don’t have personal experience in 85mm Pigalle. Keep in mind that this pair of shoes ends in a point therefore for better comfort, I highly recommend sizing up.

Christian Louboutin shoes I own are sized 37.5 to 38.5. My Pigalles are in size 38 and 38.5. The size 38 pair (nappa leather) was insanely tight for the first few wears but now they are better. My Pigalle suede pairs are size 38.5 and I wear them the entire day in the office.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoenewb12
Hi! Anyone who has the CL Aliochette flat sandals? Do they run TTS? For reference, I am size 38 in Chanel. I have CL Normandie in size 38. Thank you!
christian-louboutin-aliochette-flat-veau-velours-rio_684-10145-3190297

Hello. I'm new to CL and desperately want a pair that I can enjoy. I am typically a size US 8 and think that I have a high arch but average width. I have a pair of Louis Vuitton 38 and they are a bit too snug..I made the mistake of buying a beautiful pair of lady peeps in a size 38.5 and they are really too snug to wear. Unfortunately all CL stores are several hours away and my local department stores don't carry them in house.

I would like to get a pair of Bianca's but now I'm gun shy on the size I should get, since they would need to be purchased online.
Does anyone have any recommendations on sizing? Is there another brand that I maybe would be able to use as a gauge?

TIA. I've read many responses and you all sound so helpful. I can't wait to figure out my sizing so I can get on the CL train

Yes, I saw you all the time in Cartier section~~:smile:
I bought two pairs of louboutin for my son, so I think I can help a bit.
It depends heavily on the shape of your feet. Whether it's sneaker or oxford, they are all narrowly fitted but sneaker is (slightly) roomier than oxford.
If your feet is bony, skinny, low arc and narrow, then Louboutin may be true to size (or +1/2 size for comfort) for you.
If your feet is wide, thick, high arc, and with a good amount of fat under the skin, then you are looking at at least +1 size from your normal size.
I know the website always says the shoes fit true to size, that is true only if your feet is just skin and bones. Otherwise you may have difficulty trying to shove your feet in the shoe.
This is absolutely true and excellent advice for sizing Louboutin shoes, men's and women's alike

Reactions: jdotcurtis
Hi all! First time posting, you all have amazing advice!
I'm wondering whether a canvas pigalle follies will fit me. Here is my sizing
regular size: 7
CL Size: 36.5-37
Size in Pigalle: 37
Size in Pigalle Follies (lace): 36.5
Size in So Kate: 37
Size in Pigalle Follies 120: 37
Foot width: average
I'm debating whether to get a set that's canvas with sequins (gorgeous) but am worries the 36.5 will be too small.