Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

I hope the resale market crashes. Some people are really beyond reason. See attached picture - someone bought a PSM in Singapore just to resell is at a profit of around 15%.

Makes my eyes roll.

Only 15%? That is not that bad...The Scam bag is listed on Fashionphile for $3180...vs. $1640 from LV website... and 4 people have it in their shopping carts! That amazes me the most!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191026-003335.png
    Screenshot_20191026-003335.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 495
  • Screenshot_20191026-004256.png
    Screenshot_20191026-004256.png
    245.4 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Only 15%? That is not that bad...The Scam bag is listed on Fashionphile for $3180...vs. $1640 from LV website... and 4 people have it in their shopping carts! That amazes me the most!
Fashionphile is crazy with their prices .. I can’t imagine paying that much for this bag ! Most of their bags are all over priced to be used . I guess LV is sold out so the demand is high . Now Neiman Marcus owns part of FP so I don’t know what’s going on .. but LV never has anything in stock anymore ! Annoying

Reactions: LV2 and Love_N_Lune
I have a question why is this new bag called the scam bag ? Because it’s just old pieces thrown together as a crossbody ? I actually like it but not for FP prices and it seems to be unavailable anyway so oh well

Apparently they’re going up around 7%. Womp.

Thank you for posting about the price increase. As I haven't been purchasing as many bags this year as I did last year, I have not been keeping up with much news about releases, price increases, etc. I woke up at 3:00am EST the day of the price change, found this thread and immediately ordered the Speedy Bandouliere 25 in Damier Ebene that I've had on my wishlist for the past year (before the price change went into effect on the US website). I'd been holding out on getting it in hopes of my SA finding one made in France, and just not being in a rush to get it in general. I'm still crossing my fingers that the one I get is made in France, but at this point, I care more that I got it before the price increase.