Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

glad i grabbed alma bb last month and neonoe this morning before the increase. now to band island i go..happily :P

I bought the exact same bags- Alma bb end of September and I ordered the NeoNoe on yesterday :shocked: . She hasnt even arrived yet... I hope she is flawless:amazed:
I had no idea about the increase but Im relieved I pulled the trigger before the increased prices... Wait for me- I‘ll follow you to ban island!

Reactions: luxfishin
LV just had a major price increase on the Speedy and Neverfull last year. Maybe some others but I know those for sure. I wonder why these price increases are so close together? Per my longtime CA, the Bum Bag is supposed to have another price increase early next year.

Reactions: Soniaa
LV just had a major price increase on the Speedy and Neverfull last year. Maybe some others but I know those for sure. I wonder why these price increases are so close together? Per my longtime CA, the Bum Bag is supposed to have another price increase early next year.
That's exactly what I was saying...I thought it'd be another 3 years or so till the next major increase but looks like LV didn't wanna waste no time...they gotta match up with chanel

Reactions: harlem_cutie
My god, I literally ordered my neonoe yesterday morning worried about the price increase (before this blogpost) and it went up today! But it went from $1590 to $1650... crazy! Waiting for the confirmation email for when it’s ready for store pickup. What happens if I find an issue with the bag in store and ask for a different one? Will LV make me pay the difference for the new price?

My god, I literally ordered my neonoe yesterday morning worried about the price increase (before this blogpost) and it went up today! But it went from $1590 to $1650... crazy! Waiting for the confirmation email for when it’s ready for store pickup. What happens if I find an issue with the bag in store and ask for a different one? Will LV make me pay the difference for the new price?
Nope you just have to make sure an exchange is done within 30 days

Reactions: LVoer87