Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hi. I’ll be going to Paris in early October. I hope to get a mini flap. What do you think are my chances of getting a mini from 19S or 19A as o don’t like any colors from the current 19B season and it only comes with SHW which I’m not sure of if I want SHW... I normally prefer GHW.
Which boutique shall I visit as I won’t have time to visit every single boutique in Paris.

Hi there,
I was in Paris yesterday and looked EVERYWHERE for a mini flap: both rue Cambon shops, rue royale, you name it. I then went to galeries Lafayette and printemps. There are NO minis available at the moment except for one last orangey red at rue royale (square mini). I managed to get a dark blue square mini from the new rue Cambon store, my friend bought the second one and they have one left as of yesterday afternoon.

There were jersey rectangular minis at the original Cambon store. AND, maybe mot importantly, they have black, navy and 2 other colors I forget in square mini coming in at Printemps « soon ». All have silver hardware. Lambskin only.

All locations told me they will focus on lambskin from now on when it comes to minis.

Has anyone seen the small quilted coco handle in any of the Paris stores?
Specifically this style:

I'm planning on stopping in the first week of oct to pick up my very first chanel :smile:

I was in Paris yesterday and visited every Chanel store there is. I saw MANY coco handle in many different combinations. I’m fairly sure I saw the one you are looking for at 19, rue Cambon.

Hi there,
I was in Paris yesterday and looked EVERYWHERE for a mini flap: both rue Cambon shops, rue royale, you name it. I then went to galeries Lafayette and printemps. There are NO minis available at the moment except for one last orangey red at rue royale (square mini). I managed to get a dark blue square mini from the new rue Cambon store, my friend bought the second one and they have one left as of yesterday afternoon.

There were jersey rectangular minis at the original Cambon store. AND, maybe mot importantly, they have black, navy and 2 other colors I forget in square mini coming in at Printemps « soon ». All have silver hardware. Lambskin only.

All locations told me they will focus on lambskin from now on when it comes to minis.
Thanks so much @einertia for the update. This is very helpful.
I’m on the hunt for a rectangular mini and thought out of all places in Europe, Paris would be THE place I would have the biggest chance for getting one. But looks like they don’t get more minis in until the Cruise collection launches in November...
:sad:

Will SA reserve a bag for you? Unfortunately, I’m not going to Paris until mid of Oct :sad:
They don’t unless you have a relationship with an SA.
I’m also going in mid October and called a few boutiques and they each told me that I need to pop into a physical store to get to know an SA... they don’t reserve over the phone, especially not when it’s a classic style and color...