Help!! I can't decide!!

I don’t have either; however I believe the boite chapeau is more of a fun bag and the PM more conservative. Well that’s just my impression.

Good luck in your decision. :smile:

I’m still trying to decide if I want the south bank or croisette. :biggrin:

Reactions: kbell and Tp1908
I have both... they’re quite different bags though.
I know!! I love the fact that if I purchase the Metis Pochette it will be my 1st empreinte leather bag ever and will be less noticeable at work. The boîte chapeau is just so fun and cute as well as the classic shape......I'm so confused

I know!! I love the fact that if I purchase the Metis Pochette it will be my 1st empreinte leather bag ever and will be less noticeable at work. The boîte chapeau is just so fun and cute as well as the classic shape......I'm so confused
The SBC is casual and comfortable and a great bag. I get non stop compliments on mine. The PM is probably more useful since it can be day or night and goes with basically everything.

What other bags do you have?

The SBC is casual and comfortable and a great bag. I get non stop compliments on mine. The PM is probably more useful since it can be day or night and goes with basically everything.

What other bags do you have?
I've been on a LV fast for a while (at least 2 years). I believe I'm starting to lean towards the PM since I'm looking for an everyday bag.
Speedy 35
Retiro
Neverfull
Portobello
Delightful

Reactions: lxrac
I love the Boite Chapeau Souple! I’m eyeing that for my next bag. I love the shape and it’s something you don’t see every day. However, I guess you have to gauge your lifestyle, and think what may work better all around. That being said, you’d probably have an easier time getting the Pochette Métis in empreinte at a later date.

Reactions: Tp1908
I have both the BCS and PM (but in marine rouge). Both are great bags and completely different. The PM can be dressed up or down, holds a ton for a small bag, easy to use with compartments. Mine has been in the rain...had drinks spilled on it in bars and still looks new. The BCP Is more casual, holds a lot (but not as much). The BCP is extremely light weight, but strap is less comfortable. Both are great for walking around all day and travel. The PM is a bit heavier, but still lightweight. I’m trying to decide which one to bring with me on vacation next week. Good luck deciding! You can’t go wrong with either one.

Reactions: Zoffen and Tp1908
I have both the BCS and PM (but in marine rouge). Both are great bags and completely different. The PM can be dressed up or down, holds a ton for a small bag, easy to use with compartments. Mine has been in the rain...had drinks spilled on it in bars and still looks new. The BCP Is more casual, holds a lot (but not as much). The BCP is extremely light weight, but strap is less comfortable. Both are great for walking around all day and travel. The PM is a bit heavier, but still lightweight. I’m trying to decide which one to bring with me on vacation next week. Good luck deciding! You can’t go wrong with either one.
Thank you, I was wondering about the weight of the PM and the straps on both handbags.

I've been on a LV fast for a while (at least 2 years). I believe I'm starting to lean towards the PM since I'm looking for an everyday bag.
Speedy 35
Retiro
Neverfull
Portobello
Delightful

Yes, go for PM! It's a cute briefcase style bag. I have the reverse and so far its been holding up real well and I'm very reckless with this bag. It's a casual throw it all. catch all bag for me. I just hate the strap lol

PM looks boring to me. I like it on other people, but on me, it just look meh. I like it a lot more in empreinte though. I have BCS and I love it. I wanted a slightly bigger crossbody bag, as I finally outgrew my favorite mm of 7 years. I like that BCS has an adjustable strap, and it can be worn as a backpack too. I like to dress my strap up with my Hermes twillon. It's just a really fun bag.

If you are looking for a work bag though, skip the BCS. It's cute but I don't think you'd like it if you value practicality and space in a work bag. I've been eyeing montaigne bb or mm for that very reason. Based on the bags you already own, PM is the most similar in style. BCS would be the outlier.