My third Chelsea Champlain custom bag!

Sorry to keep answering the questions for Fayden, lol, but she does put on a protective coating of some type. And the paint holds up really well, as if it belongs on the bag.

It took about 5 weeks for me. She was working on another custom and I guess it took a while. I don't mind the wait. But once she started on mine, she finished it in 3 days. Not kidding! Then it took a couple more days for the protective coating to dry. So maybe 5 days from start to finish. And I've had a Speedy for a over a year now with the paint and it is still fine. But I don't use it all the time. Maybe a couple times a month. Just be careful with it and I'm sure it will hold up perfectly over time. I'm not worried about it at all.
Thank you both for the information!

Reactions: fayden
Wow, both are gorgeous. I was actually thinking about asking for a wolf if I ever want another custom.
Thanks! I had looked through her pics on insta and saw that someone had a wolf, so I asked for something like that. Of course she does each one different, so that is nice. The other one I asked for butterflies and flowers I think?

Thanks! I had looked through her pics on insta and saw that someone had a wolf, so I asked for something like that. Of course she does each one different, so that is nice. The other one I asked for butterflies and flowers I think?

ohhhh I can't wait to see yours! Definitely post it when you get them.