Awesome amazing August 2019 purchases here

After my last bag purchase last year (PM in Fuschia), I decided to add the blue New Wave Camera bag to my LV collection. I could not resist leaving the black PM in the shop either. Beside work, I tend to wear smaller bags recently, so I bought the monogram Zoe wallet as well. I am definetely on ban island for quite some time.View attachment 4512849 View attachment 4512851 View attachment 4512846
I’m rocking my Noir PM today for the first time. Just got it earlier this week for my birthday. It’s a gorgeous bag! I do t believe in ban island. My motto is if you like it, buy it.

Thanks so much dear SBD :smile:. (Your summer been busy but fun, right? :smile:). I love this funky print. I can’t wait to see yours (I can see you wearing the k necklace and either the belt bag or bandeau). Have a good weekend :smile:
Hahaha.....you have me nailed, IM! :lol: I totally tried the necklace and belt bag, but decided they weren’t really me (those particular shapes), so yep, bandeau and shoes! :heart:

Last edited:
Yay! I think you will love it - I love mine and use it a lot. The strap is wonderful because it converts so easily, and the strap looks great on a PA too. Enjoy your great new bag!
Thanks so much! I also chose the mono print so I could use the strap from PM. The snaps are a great touch vs. the traditional buckle. :smile:

Reactions: DrTr
I have the patience of a plastic bag, I couldn't handle it anymore! The seller listed it for under retail and much less than I've seen them go in that condition. So on top of purchase price+authentication(I need the peace of mind with pre-loved) it was still a little under retail. I certainly had a difficult time deciding on which print, so I may just have to add another. :biggrin: My collection is rapidly growing, I really need to get off this forum.
Lol! That’s an awesome deal! I’ve seen this only greatly marked up. Also looked at going the personalized route since it allows “place in cart”.

Lol! That’s an awesome deal! I’ve seen this only greatly marked up. Also looked at going the personalized route since it allows “place in cart”.

Honestly, I thought about doing that as well. I haven't fully played around with the customizations, so maybe for my next one in DE :angel::angel:

ETA: I'm now on the website playing with customization and I didn't realize there were so many options! Okay...I'm sold. :cool:

Reactions: leooh and DrTr
I have been trying to find a cover for my Surface Laptop 2 ever since I purchased it several months ago. I finally found one and it's a perfect fit. I have a arc mouse which folds flat and fits perfectly in the inside pocket. If I could change one thing I wish they would have used a regular s-lock closure. I do have concerns about the elastic stretching out over time. I did ask about them and was told they could be replaced. Overall it's perfect for my needs. In case anyone is interested, the dimensions of the Surface Laptop 2 are approximately the same as the MacBook Pro 13 inch.

IMG_2024.jpg IMG_2025.jpg IMG_2026.jpg IMG_2027.jpg

Reactions: DrTr and jszkat