Awesome amazing August 2019 purchases here

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, considering it’s now August where I am, I’m thrilled to start this new thread and month. Can’t believe it’s the 8th month already and Christmas is 4 months away,... and from now til then comes more exciting goodies being released from LV for us all to purchase lol.

Happy August all!

2. Too early for any purchases yet....

3. Heres mine. I'm going to be on ban island for a very long time. Mini luggage vertical.

Attached Files:

4. That’s a gorgeous bag! Very nice and a great statement piece. It’s worth it! ❤️❤️❤️

mzbaglady1 likes this.
  5. OMG so adorable! :loveeyes:

mzbaglady1 likes this.
  6. Bumbles likes this.
  7. Very cute!

8. A very fancy beauty!! Remember, ban island is under construction and access is limited to the construction crew only. Enjoy your new bag.

9. Congrats. It is so pretty. How does inside look like? Does it hold a lot of stuff?

10. Here's mine!

Attached Files:

11. My new to me Catogram Neverfull. Looks like new minus some wear on the vachetta and the glazing on the strap seems to have prematurely worn off for what would otherwise be a pretty new bag. Can’t be bothered to get it fixed at this time and will just use it and fixed/replace in the future if I feel like it.

I never wanted a Neverfull because they’re so common but this came up and I’ve been looking for an LV that can hold my work laptop so the timing couldn’t be better!

Technically “purchased” yesterday in July but I just picked up today.

Attached Files:

LV2, TCB, kbell and 49 others like this.
  12. I was returning a bag and came out with 2 plus a wallet! The jungle is so limited and I didn’t want to miss the opportunity.
    Love, love this collection.

Attached Files:

13. Love this! Especially the white:heart:
    Congratulations!
    Is it leather or painted canvas? This is one of my favorite color combos of the jungle line:smile::smile:

DrTr and Terri Scott like this.
  14. Their all gorgeous! Congrats. Each one is beautiful!

chloebagfreak likes this.
  15. Thank you @fabuleux, @EmmJay,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice