**Coco Handle** Club

:crybaby:I wanted to give a sad update... I texted my SA last wknd bc I decided I wanted the gorgeous combo you have.... & it's already all sold out of the company! Fingers crossed I can hunt one down... or a similar color b/c it's so perfect!
:sad: oh I'm sorry. You will have to check with global stores or personal shoppers. it is a rare combination. Hope you find one. Have you checked the resale market?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambs
:sad: oh I'm sorry. You will have to check with global stores or personal shoppers. it is a rare combination. Hope you find one. Have you checked the resale market?
I have a few SA’s at different boutiques keeping an eye out for me... and none on resale that I’ve seen yet (& I’ve been checking often!). Fingers crossed I can hunt one down or Chanel releases another similar color combo in the future! I’m in no rush, I just find the color and handle so perfect together:heart:

Reactions: luvleeness
I got my mini coco handle on Friday and it was so tiny. I was so disappointed, I had watched so many videos and looked at so many pictures.:sad: The inside did fit my necessary items like phone and wallet and keys, but I looked like an adult carrying a toy size bag. I wish there was an in-between size. When I went back to look at the small in the boutique the bag is too big and did not look as elegant for evening events. I'm bummed.

I got my mini coco handle on Friday and it was so tiny. I was so disappointed, I had watched so many videos and looked at so many pictures.:sad: The inside did fit my necessary items like phone and wallet and keys, but I looked like an adult carrying a toy size bag. I wish there was an in-between size. When I went back to look at the small in the boutique the bag is too big and did not look as elegant for evening events. I'm bummed.
Really? Do you have any mod photos? How tall are you? I've tried on the small before but never tried on a mini. I passed up on a small in hopes that a mini would be better for my frame.

Hi! You should exchange it for a small. It is not too big. I agree with you the mini looks like a child’s bag, not elegant at all. Cute, but not elegant and for me, I prefer to look elegant.

Reactions: daisychainz
Really? Do you have any mod photos? How tall are you? I've tried on the small before but never tried on a mini. I passed up on a small in hopes that a mini would be better for my frame.
My mom took some pics of me but I didn't save them. I am 5'7 and thin. It just looked so small and tiny when I was holding it and my mom said it looked ridiculous tiny. I did agree when I saw the pictures. It looked nice as a shoulder bag, though, and it held enough. When I tried the small it was better for my height but I felt it was too big for like a really nice evening event. My SA showed me a business affinity in the store and that small size was right inbetween the coco handle mini and small, so I might go with that one instead. I did like it a lot, though.

Hi! You should exchange it for a small. It is not too big. I agree with you the mini looks like a child’s bag, not elegant at all. Cute, but not elegant and for me, I prefer to look elegant.
Yes. I wanted something elegant and adult. I was afraid to get the small because it was so much bigger. Maybe I will go have another look.