July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

Reactions: stylistbydesign
July goodies :heart:

Beauborg Hobo Mini
View attachment 4496595

Bandouliere (adjustable)
View attachment 4496596

Voyage Extraordinaire Bandeau, Neogram double wrap bracelet, and Toiletry Pouch 19
View attachment 4496597

Beauborg Hobo Mini
View attachment 4496595

Bandouliere (adjustable)
View attachment 4496596

Voyage Extraordinaire Bandeau, Neogram double wrap bracelet, and Toiletry Pouch 19
View attachment 4496597

Love everything! Bag is beautiful and you’ll get so much use out of the TP19. Congrats!

Reactions: stylistbydesign
Was finally able to get my hands on a coin card holder in jaune after stalking it for what felt like an eternity!! I ordered it online and had it shipped to store. I also picked one up in monogram eclipse for my mom. The jaune color is even better in person! I've only been using it for a few hours but I am already loving it.:yahoo:

IMG_2970.jpeg IMG_2972.jpeg IMG_2967.jpeg

Wow congrats on your haul:love:
Would you mind doing a comparison of this strap for us (to Bandouliere strap, PM strap or Neo Noe)? I'm wondering about the 3 lengths. It would be very helpful! TIA
I'd be happy to......have to get everything out of the closet, so will probably be later this week. I'm rather interested to see all the differences, too!

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Took in the Kabuki neverfull for the recall, and picked the rose poudre Georges BB. It is so cute, the stripes down the middle are felt (was not expecting for it to be felt based, it has a nice soft feel) the buckle is not a functioning buckle, its actually a magnet. Date stamp indicates MIF 4th week of 2019, I wonder if the magnet will hold over time, and I am slightly concerned about the flap closure cracking with use. However, the Georges BB fits all the contents from my pochette metis nicely and is a great overall casual to dressy purse. Not sure why there isn't a thread for this style, but here is my July 2019 contribution with a sloppy mod shot.

Attachments

• 76513969-DFBE-4608-A057-BC2977FE0290.jpeg
    76513969-DFBE-4608-A057-BC2977FE0290.jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 684
  • F774E1AC-4DDC-4031-A1C1-A2F555B6842C.jpeg
    F774E1AC-4DDC-4031-A1C1-A2F555B6842C.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 682

You've got me wanting that bandeau now, I love it!

Sorry if I am spamming the board with this, but just got in the Neonoe in DE and am so excited about it.

29qe3y9.jpg

Took in the Kabuki neverfull for the recall, and picked the rose poudre Georges BB. It is so cute, the stripes down the middle are felt (was not expecting for it to be felt based, it has a nice soft feel) the buckle is not a functioning buckle, its actually a magnet. Date stamp indicates MIF 4th week of 2019, I wonder if the magnet will hold over time, and I am slightly concerned about the flap closure cracking with use. However, the Georges BB fits all the contents from my pochette metis nicely and is a great overall casual to dressy purse. Not sure why there isn't a thread for this style, but here is my July 2019 contribution with a sloppy mod shot.

perfect size for you - looks so cute!!!

Reactions: LV.NYC