What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've been silently stalking this thread and I figured I would share! I'm happy to report I purchased the Pochette Metis Monogram on Tuesday night! I've been looking for the bag for 2 years - last year I was told I was put on a wait list, but soon realized they never put me on one since they only took my email :doh: A few weeks ago I talked to an SA who was very kind, and after talking with her about her thoughts on preloved, she insisted that I could get the bag in a month or two on their waitlist.

Of course, still being persistent and wanting it NOW, I decided to go the online route with the help of my husband. It's crazy what we'll go through to get a bag! Regardless, it's coming today (I missed the UPS guy yesterday - THE WORST) and I literally am waiting by the door! I'll post pics when I receive!

BTW - How many bags do you find yourself stalking a year like this? Working on something that may help you ladies, and this information would be super helpful!

Creme On the Go place in cart
Argh, it would not let me complete the payment, it was in my cart so many times, kept refreshing, nothing, very frustrating, in Canada and the DA one was place in cart as well.
You need to chose PayPal has your payment option. I had the exact same problem and it was stuck in my cart until I chose to pay with PayPal. Good luck!

So I've been silently stalking this thread and I figured I would share! I'm happy to report I purchased the Pochette Metis Monogram on Tuesday night! I've been looking for the bag for 2 years - last year I was told I was put on a wait list, but soon realized they never put me on one since they only took my email :doh: A few weeks ago I talked to an SA who was very kind, and after talking with her about her thoughts on preloved, she insisted that I could get the bag in a month or two on their waitlist.

Of course, still being persistent and wanting it NOW, I decided to go the online route with the help of my husband. It's crazy what we'll go through to get a bag! Regardless, it's coming today (I missed the UPS guy yesterday - THE WORST) and I literally am waiting by the door! I'll post pics when I receive!

BTW - How many bags do you find yourself stalking a year like this? Working on something that may help you ladies, and this information would be super helpful!
Congrats, you earned it!! Post pics when you get your fabulous bag! And yes anxiety about UPS is HUGE when signature is required. I’ve stalked things for a few months, one was the LE pink neverfull, so I expect limited availability. And I did get it eventually, but after a brief period when it popped up 5 or 6 times it’s gone gone gone. But for popular items I do wish for more availability (as most of us do or we wouldn’t be here!)

Reactions: Freesia_valentine
So I'm not the only one with UPS issues, that's a relief. Oddly enough when they delivered my lost luggage they phoned ahead but this guy didn't phone, just updated the status to unable to deliver. I do have an LV store in my city but it's somewhat inconveniently located so I'm going to try for scheduled delivery next time.

So I'm not the only one with UPS issues, that's a relief. Oddly enough when they delivered my lost luggage they phoned ahead but this guy didn't phone, just updated the status to unable to deliver. I do have an LV store in my city but it's somewhat inconveniently located so I'm going to try for scheduled delivery next time.
I know UPS here does not phone ahead for signature deliveries. I do belong to my choice UPS, which often gives you a tighter delivery window estimate. Sometimes even I can actually follow the driver on a map, but not so far with LV. It’s a waiting game at every level huh

Reactions: Joeli7
You’re welcome and I’ll keep checking. This really is a great bag. I’ve been carrying mine daily for over two months except last Saturday when I decided to give it a break. Couldn’t wait to move back into it that night.

I’m glad you are enjoying your PM. I’m going to keep trying. I’ve never purchased a brand new handbag from LV. All my bags have been great pre-loved items. Hopefully the PM will be my first!