Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I've only received 3 items from my orders so far:
Rails Hunter shirt in the now sold out Mediterranean Navy https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rails-hunter-plaid-shirt/4084037
Nars mini lip glow https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nars-afterglow-mini-lip-balm-duo/5257853
Barefoot Dreams cardigan https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/barefoot-dreams-cozychic-lite-circle-cardigan/4114466
I have about 6 other items that haven't shipped yet, and I'm getting so annoyed. Also, I've been stalking the petite Spanx faux leather leggings, but I have a feeling they won't come back into stock. I ordered the regular length, so we'll see how those fit. Does anyone know if I'd be able to exchange the regular length for petite after the sale is done?

Nothing i'm stalking is popping back today. Even the shopper, are y'all seeing it back in stock?

I just wish I could understand this process. Orders don't ship for 7-8 days (but some within 24 hours). All mine that were large and a week old shipped with everything in them, no cancellations thankfully. I've got one order of Chantelle panties at five days old that I just chatted about to see if I could get it moving. I've gotten a new platitude each time and this time it was "Orders are being shipped in order of being received and it will be shipped in the 3-10 day shipping window." So anything under 10 days is fine guys.:whut:

Nothing i'm stalking is popping back today. Even the shopper, are y'all seeing it back in stock?

I just wish I could understand this process. Orders don't ship for 7-8 days (but some within 24 hours). All mine that were large and a week old shipped with everything in them, no cancellations thankfully. I've got one order of Chantelle panties at five days old that I just chatted about to see if I could get it moving. I've gotten a new platitude each time and this time it was "Orders are being shipped in order of being received and it will be shipped in the 3-10 day shipping window." So anything under 10 days is fine guys.:whut:
So unacceptable. I just ordered the shopper for in store pick up! Living on the edge today!!

I used a bunch of notes and a gift card on an item that ended up being cancelled this morning. Has anyone else had that happen, and how long did it take to get your e-gift card via email? The cancellation email says up to 72 hours, but with all of the order chaos I’m not quite faithful that will hold true. Was hoping to use those funds to get items if they restocked. Thanks!

I used a bunch of notes and a gift card on an item that ended up being cancelled this morning. Has anyone else had that happen, and how long did it take to get your e-gift card via email? The cancellation email says up to 72 hours, but with all of the order chaos I’m not quite faithful that will hold true. Was hoping to use those funds to get items if they restocked. Thanks!
Call the Nordstrom Credit Card number not CS. It is a pain getting the notes back. This is why I only use notes in store now if possible.

Reactions: cph706 and kadya
I’ve had mine for about ten years. It was a gift. I take it on every trip. It doesn’t hold a ton but enough. I like that it has a faux leather bottom and zipper pockets. Washes well. Love it.
I’m so glad to hear that yours has held up well! I mostly want mine for when I do in store returns for online purchases. Unless everything can fit into one small box, I always feel funny bringing my stuff back in a massive box or a bag that isn’t for the particular store I’m going to. I have other reusable bags but they don’t fold up as well. Since most of my in store returns are Nordstrom anyway, I figured this would be good so I can zip it up, stick it in a larger purse and keep shopping.

Reactions: Mahatma
They must've restocked b/c I just looked 10 min ago and it was sold out.

Me too! I literally just looked a few minutes ago.

I was returning and the accessories are right near there. Happened to see that these were on display. Of course the SA has no idea that these are popular and was like "ya we've had them".

Also at my store the ropes are all down. The AS items are have the yellow signs and a yellow stripe on the stand.

Reactions: buggiewomma