Need help deciding

Should I buy the Dior slingbacks or the new leather CD belt?

• Dior Slingbacks

• CD leather belt

Results are only viewable after voting.

kkatie

Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone!

I’m currently on vacation and I can purchase either the Dior slingbacks ( in leather, probably nude color not sure yet about which height) or the new leather CD belt in black or mauve.
I never wore belts before (as I never needed them for the pants to not drop), however I like that it’s a statement piece that can change your look.
The slingbacks I always liked but I never proceeded as it’s a high price shoe and if it doesn’t fit perfect it’s a waste of money.
I have two pairs of louboutins that I rarely wear for the fear not to ruin them.

Keeping in mind I work in finance, which item would you go for?

Thank you very much in advance!
97170795-4A00-48AF-A8F9-B3280859B51A.png 1A624671-9C16-49E9-BE99-B724FDE93E83.jpeg

I’ve been tossing up between the Dior belt you’ve posted and also the slingbacks but when the heel. I would normally say go for the shoes but the belt is beautiful and a real statement piece. Would you wear it as a waist belt with dresses or with your jeans?

Reactions: kkatie
I’ve been tossing up between the Dior belt you’ve posted and also the slingbacks but when the heel. I would normally say go for the shoes but the belt is beautiful and a real statement piece. Would you wear it as a waist belt with dresses or with your jeans?
My plan would be to wear it with both. Ideally I want to find a size where I could wear it with dresses in the last holes (even with additional ones would be ok) and in the first ones with work pants and jeans.
Every time I see the slingbacks I am like awwww I want this, however haven’t tried them on before.
In any case I will go to the boutique on Saturday normally and if they have my sizes post both no matter my purchase :smile:

Tough choice but if I could only pick one id go with the shoes but the ones in kitty heel.

Good luck and let us know what you decide to go with!
Thank you very much!
I like all 3 of them, but my bf doesn’t really like the kitty heel :hrmm:
Nowadays I only wear flats in the office so I thought I would get most out of the flats.
But will definitely post pictures and update! :amuse:

I went today and actually they had nothing in my size.
I think I loved a little more the belt, bf loved a little more the shoes (I wear size 38, tried on 40 xD).
Generally they had everything from the winter collection that just launched rather than permanent collection, and the SA explained that they won’t be getting a lot permanent collection items as they are seasonal shop until October...
I will pass by Luxembourg and update next week!
But thanks everyone for the replies, both items are worth getting!