Newly purchased mini - need advice

tiffkatt

O.G.
May 19, 2008
Hello all! I recently bought a mini flap from London Heathrow airport while I was away. I had my heart set on a mini flap and they had coral and green from the summer collection. However, there was only one green flap left and it was the display. I had been planning to make this purchase prior to my trip and I was excited to be able to take advantage of the VAT refund. The teal green color was really striking, and in a hurry to make a decision before my next flight, so I made the purchase. Now that I am back home, I have noticed a number of creases on the front flap making some quilts look uneven. Is this normal? Can these be smoothed out? Should I try to make an exchange here in the US, and if so can anyone share their experiences exchanging an overseas purchase? Any advice would be very helpful! :confused1:

chanel1.png chanel2.png

my medium does not have this issue.
If you care about it so much, just go to Chanel store to ask for an exchange.
Exchange is only allowed for certain days upon purchase, but I don't remember how many days exactly. It's better to go to the shop earlier.

Hello all! I recently bought a mini flap from London Heathrow airport while I was away. I had my heart set on a mini flap and they had coral and green from the summer collection. However, there was only one green flap left and it was the display. I had been planning to make this purchase prior to my trip and I was excited to be able to take advantage of the VAT refund. The teal green color was really striking, and in a hurry to make a decision before my next flight, so I made the purchase. Now that I am back home, I have noticed a number of creases on the front flap making some quilts look uneven. Is this normal? Can these be smoothed out? Should I try to make an exchange here in the US, and if so can anyone share their experiences exchanging an overseas purchase? Any advice would be very helpful! :confused1:

View attachment 4491391 View attachment 4491392
I cant see anythng wrong with it?
the colour is gorgeous, the lamb seems butter soft! love!

I do see some creases. But as far as uneveness of the quilts, it is hard to tell because the image is angled and the light source is at an angle as well. Lovely color though!

The thing is lambskin marks and creases as it is soft. I'm sure being handled as a display couldn't have helped. I see no defect, So you'd have to be within the period to exchange, which I doubt you'll find this mini again. As always it doesn't hurt to go in and see if they can help you if you are unhappy.

I agree. Just enjoy. It would likely soften and crease over time anyway. I don’t really see anything majorly wrong with the bag, and it is a very unique color that you are not likely to easily find again.

Thank you all for your advice, I think I was just overthinking it and was used to caviar leather. I'm going to enjoy this mini! :biggrin: