July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

Here's my new girl. Chuckled at the little polishing cloth in the envelope - she does pick up prints. (Sad that the vernis isn't sparkly like the regular vernis, but no matter, I loves her anyhoo)

View attachment 4484805

Heading to London for the weekend so decided to get the flying cat out. I may be back if anything in NBS catches my eye (and I have funds for)

View attachment 4484806
So pretty, congrats Kathleen.

Reactions: Kathleen37
We bought soo much on our trip to Paris and London. We (my wife and I ) intended to buy only a Mick. But we got a:
For wife:
Mick PM
Slender wallet in matching pattern.

For me:
District MM (it’s a little big for a lady but I am plus size so it works)
Matching passport case. When I’m home I’ll use it to start my travel sketch book and when I travel it will be my passportcase travel wallet.

11FB5A94-E155-426B-B191-FBDE9EFE0818.jpeg 66472BEC-6766-466A-A520-78720DA377B8.jpeg 30FA5FF2-CD93-43F7-AAAE-9299DD01A197.jpeg
I love that my bag is big enough for my watercolor paint and supplies plus my knitting. Perfect.

Sadly because we were not checking bags we had to refuse boxes. But now we don’t have boxes for our bags.

View attachment 4487221 View attachment 4487215View attachment 4487216 View attachment 4487220 Ordered these in June but arrived in July:smile: I'm so ecstatic that I scored the last Zoé Azur available (Canada) and I think Cream PM is almost out as well. Another LV Happy Day! !
Big Congrats V on your beautiful Cream PM (it’s finally here!!!!) and your lovely Zoe. They are so pretty — just love the fresh, feminine and summer vibes :smile:. Can’t wait to see more pics of your new beauties. Enjoy :smile:

We bought soo much on our trip to Paris and London. We (my wife and I ) intended to buy only a Mick. But we got a:
For wife:
Mick PM
Slender wallet in matching pattern.

For me:
District MM (it’s a little big for a lady but I am plus size so it works)
Matching passport case. When I’m home I’ll use it to start my travel sketch book and when I travel it will be my passportcase travel wallet.

View attachment 4487356 View attachment 4487357 View attachment 4487358
I love that my bag is big enough for my watercolor paint and supplies plus my knitting. Perfect.

Sadly because we were not checking bags we had to refuse boxes. But now we don’t have boxes for our bags.

I wouldn’t worry about not having the boxes. It’s better to not store the bags in them anyway, just the dust bags. I’ll be doing the same thing when I take my next trip.

Big Congrats V on your beautiful Cream PM (it’s finally here!!!!) and your lovely Zoe. They are so pretty — just love the fresh, feminine and summer vibes :smile:. Can’t wait to see more pics of your new beauties. Enjoy :smile:
Thank you Lovely IM! :heart::flowers: You always have the best descriptions of our LV's - it is such a joy to read!

I can't wait to share new pics of my bag in action with you, as well as our LV friends:drinks: Happy weekend hun:heart:

Last edited: