If you could only have one Coach bag?

^seriously!

I refuse to answer this question, especially considering it's Friday the 13th! It's just asking for trouble. *LOL* I want to keep all my preciouses. There's no way I could narrow it down to just one. *knocks on wood, carries four leaf clover, avoids ladders and thanks heavens cat is black AND white*

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

^seriously!

I refuse to answer this question, especially considering it's Friday the 13th! It's just asking for trouble. *LOL* I want to keep all my preciouses. There's no way I could narrow it down to just one. *knocks on wood, carries four leaf clover, avoids ladders and thanks heavens cat is black AND white*

OK, I'll bite :P

The last time we talked about this I said it would be my whiskey Legacy Satchel. now, I still love this bag but ever since Choco Carly came along, I feel like an adulterer!! I have 2 loves- is that wrong?? I might have to choose Carly over Satchel right now since my back is still hurting from my car accident- I can comfortably carry Carly (Say that 3 times fast!) on my shouler and it's a little more light-weight.

OK, I'll bite :P

The last time we talked about this I said it would be my whiskey Legacy Satchel. now, I still love this bag but ever since Choco Carly came along, I feel like an adulterer!! I have 2 loves- is that wrong?? I might have to choose Carly over Satchel right now since my back is still hurting from my car accident- I can comfortably carry Carly (Say that 3 times fast!) on my shouler and it's a little more light-weight.

CHEATER!!!!

*hehe, j/k*

well, i can answer this since i only have ONE coach bag that i actually use. ;) my ergo hobo from a few years ago.

i have a small gold coach hobo that i could live without. it's really only a going-out bag for me. the rest of my coach collection contains accessories. wristlets, coin purses, etc.

Right now the bag I want the most and would be happy to have would be a Black Optic Sig. Multifunction/Baby bag. I know they are still around/on the site, but I've been spending sooooo much lately that right now it's out of my budget. I would be happy with just that bag. It's the perfect size and I love the optic lines!!!!!!

(Crossing my fingers it's still around when I get funds and better yet I find one in the outlet. :P:graucho:)

Asking me right now and I'm gonna say the Abbey because I am seriously lusting after it! But I could never give up my Chelsea, or my legacy girls (black Ali and pond shoulder). *hugs bags close in fear*

I looovvveee my whiskey hippie! and i haven't even used her yet - i think it's going to be the perfect fall bag!!! but i love touching and oogling her in my closet. -that just sounds wrong, doesn't it?-:lol: