Chanel Medium CF vs Chanel Woc?

faraizar

Jul 17, 2017
Hi everyone! I really need help from you guys. I want to purchase my second chanel. My first one was a mini rectangular in lambskin. So i guess i need another one that is in caviar so that i can use it as an everyday bag. So im really torn between a medium cf and a classic woc. What do you guys think?

While both are wonderful, I would get the classic flap before the WOC since the CF is more expensive and future price increases will only make it more expensive. While the WOC will increase in price over time, the dollar amounts if the increase will be less.

I got a WOC before CFs to test the quality and after seeing how substantially the CFs have increased, in hindsight, I should have just gotten the CF.

Reactions: OCMomof3
While both are wonderful, I would get the classic flap before the WOC since the CF is more expensive and future price increases will only make it more expensive. While the WOC will increase in price over time, the dollar amounts if the increase will be less.

I got a WOC before CFs to test the quality and after seeing how substantially the CFs have increased, in hindsight, I should have just gotten the CF.
tq will bear that in mind whenever i feel tempted to get a woc

If you want an every day bag then perhaps get the the classic flap although you might not be able to wear it crossbody. The woc might not hold enough as an everyday bag depending on how much stuff you bring out. I use my caviar mini rec and square as my everyday bags as I don’t bring much out with me.

Reactions: faraizar
My first Chanel was also a Mini rectangular and I wanna have also a CF /reissue but I think next year or two cause it doesn’t fit my lifestyle right now (prefer Crossbody with toddlers) So I bought a woc as my second Chanel bag. The color was amazing. I wanted something colored and for this the woc is perfect. I wouldn’t buy my first cf in pink for example. I also never though that I would buy a woc in my life (and when then no Chanel. maybe a Lv Felicie or something like this especially the price point). But when I saw this in the. Boutique i wanted no other woc. This was MY woc and I bought it. And it’s so perfekt and Never though I Love this woc so much. It’s also caviar and my mini is lamb. For me a good combination.
But for me the decision between CF and woc was the same like yours- very hard ;)
What fits your lifestyle and what you have to carry for / in your everyday bag? Do you need to carry Crossbody ?

For me I am thinking now what’s my next bag. Now I need something bigger in Crossbody. Lol. Addiction never ends lol

But for me it was a good decision. Woc and then the next ;)
Hope this helps. Good luck for your next purchase :smile:

Reactions: faraizar
Hi everyone! I really need help from you guys. I want to purchase my second chanel. My first one was a mini rectangular in lambskin. So i guess i need another one that is in caviar so that i can use it as an everyday bag. So im really torn between a medium cf and a classic woc. What do you guys think?
You can't fit sunglasses in a woc and the snap closure is annoying. I sold my woc and used the money towards a ml CF. I love the CF.

I know many here love the WOC, but I feel it costs too much for what it is. I saw a woman with an egregiously overstuffed WOC the other day, and I feel that would be the end result for me personally: realizing I didn't have enough room and forcing it out of shape with too much stuff. Go for the CF. Prices aren't going down, after all!

I don’t have a woc but have a cf. My experience, I’m really scared to use the cf everyday. Because I’m a careless person and the high value of the bag (of course the cf is not the most expensive one compared to Hermes or other bags). If you like to use the bag every day and don’t carry much stuffs with you, I would recommend the woc.

I hope u had a chance to try it on.
The CF is one bag that won't work on me. The length too short and too wide against my body.
I ended up with a WOC... and recently.. the Small CF. Somehow these looked more proportionate on me. Then again.. we all hv different shapes n size.. so.. I hope u tried it on and like it anyway =)

Reactions: faraizar and F a e
My first Chanel was also a Mini rectangular and I wanna have also a CF /reissue but I think next year or two cause it doesn’t fit my lifestyle right now (prefer Crossbody with toddlers) So I bought a woc as my second Chanel bag. The color was amazing. I wanted something colored and for this the woc is perfect. I wouldn’t buy my first cf in pink for example. I also never though that I would buy a woc in my life (and when then no Chanel. maybe a Lv Felicie or something like this especially the price point). But when I saw this in the. Boutique i wanted no other woc. This was MY woc and I bought it. And it’s so perfekt and Never though I Love this woc so much. It’s also caviar and my mini is lamb. For me a good combination.
But for me the decision between CF and woc was the same like yours- very hard ;)
What fits your lifestyle and what you have to carry for / in your everyday bag? Do you need to carry Crossbody ?

For me I am thinking now what’s my next bag. Now I need something bigger in Crossbody. Lol. Addiction never ends lol

But for me it was a good decision. Woc and then the next ;)
Hope this helps. Good luck for your next purchase :smile:
haha i think we bought the mini about the same time. n now we already think for our next bag! haha neverending story