My New ABCDior - thoughts appreciated!

chocciebiccie

Jan 7, 2018
Hi lovely ladies and gents! I was lucky enough to purchase my new ABCDior in the fard color, all the more so as I was told that it was totally sold out everywhere in the States (I quickly grabbed it online when it was back in stock for five minutes)!!

I love it so much but there is a deep wrinkle on the top left corner of one of the sides. I’ve attached a picture but it looks deeper and longer in real life (the bag just photographs so well!). Would appreciate any thoughts on whether I should return the bag (and risk not being able to get the bag in the fard color again) or keep it/ see if it could be repaired?

Thank you so much, don’t mean to be picky but you know how it goes with our need for perfection with our bags!

Attachments

• A7A9E2A6-DD7A-43F8-A7D1-6AB27D3CC90B.jpeg
    A7A9E2A6-DD7A-43F8-A7D1-6AB27D3CC90B.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 413
Hi lovely ladies and gents! I was lucky enough to purchase my new ABCDior in the fard color, all the more so as I was told that it was totally sold out everywhere in the States (I quickly grabbed it online when it was back in stock for five minutes)!!

I love it so much but there is a deep wrinkle on the top left corner of one of the sides. I’ve attached a picture but it looks deeper and longer in real life (the bag just photographs so well!). Would appreciate any thoughts on whether I should return the bag (and risk not being able to get the bag in the fard color again) or keep it/ see if it could be repaired?

Thank you so much, don’t mean to be picky but you know how it goes with our need for perfection with our bags!
I saw this exact one in Hawaii ( ala Moana center) today. Maybe you can call them to ship to you ( Hawaii price is cheaper too). Good luck.

If it's bothering you enough to post about it, then I suggest returning it. More will come in stock again. And as @beyondbeing said, your SA can transfer one from a different boutique to you.

Thanks for the tip @beyondbeing!

@averagejoe - Thanks for the info! Yes, I think I might return the one I have and wait it out for new stock. Though I've been told differing things between Dior boutiques as to if this fard colour will be restocked or not. Might you know for certain if the fard will be back? Don't want to risk on missing out on it for good.

Thanks for the tip @beyondbeing!

@averagejoe - Thanks for the info! Yes, I think I might return the one I have and wait it out for new stock. Though I've been told differing things between Dior boutiques as to if this fard colour will be restocked or not. Might you know for certain if the fard will be back? Don't want to risk on missing out on it for good.
I can't say for certain but it will most likely be available for a short while longer, since you were able to find it online. If not, then another equally beautiful colour will be released.

Agreed with @averagejoe , if it bothers you then return it. It always have similar color tone coming back.

Reactions: averagejoe

Such a beautiful color! I absolutely wouldn’t notice the imperfection if it weren’t for your pointing it out. But if it will bother you while you’re carrying the bag to the point you wouldn’t be able to enjoy it well then that’s that! Did you end up returning it to Dior?

Such a beautiful color! I absolutely wouldn’t notice the imperfection if it weren’t for your pointing it out. But if it will bother you while you’re carrying the bag to the point you wouldn’t be able to enjoy it well then that’s that! Did you end up returning it to Dior?
Hi there! Yes, I unfortunately did end up returning it as I kept picking on nits that bothered me about the bag :sad:
Fortunately though, it seems to be back in stock in the UK, where I am going soon!