Looking for information on EU dental for two jaw + v line

sodapops

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, everyone!
Does anyone have any experience with Eu dental? I'm mainly looking for information about pricing. Has anyone had any work done with them that they'd like to share information on? I asked them for a quote so I can plan when I wish to travel, but they haven't returned an answer yet. I've tried searching the forum for a clear answer, but it's been difficult. I've always been self conscious about my long, square face, and the results from their instagram look promising to me.Thanks in advance!

Hello, everyone!
Does anyone have any experience with Eu dental? I'm mainly looking for information about pricing. Has anyone had any work done with them that they'd like to share information on? I asked them for a quote so I can plan when I wish to travel, but they haven't returned an answer yet. I've tried searching the forum for a clear answer, but it's been difficult. I've always been self conscious about my long, square face, and the results from their instagram look promising to me.Thanks in advance!
EU price for 2 jaw and v line is 17,500,000 krw. This is the price they gave me in Kakao and also face to face consultation when I went during Sep 2018. I believe this is the standard price they quote to everybody. Some people managed to bring the price down but I’m unsure how.

EU price for 2 jaw and v line is 17,500,000 krw. This is the price they gave me in Kakao and also face to face consultation when I went during Sep 2018. I believe this is the standard price they quote to everybody. Some people managed to bring the price down but I’m unsure how.
Thank you so much for the info, I feel a lot better now, considering I thought it would be higher.