Confused about “Federal Regulations”

Not gonna lie made a proper fool out of me for the first half of the test! I actually googled shades of Hermes reds!! My PF privileges should be revoked for sure!! Excuse me while I put on my dunce cap!!!:happydance::giggle:

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
Man we have so much fun doing this every year!!!

I forget which year but the prank felt too real and people were mad, so we want it to be funny too! If you took the quiz, it was just a fun few minutes of your day!

Reactions: klynneann
Man we have so much fun doing this every year!!!

I forget which year but the prank felt too real and people were mad, so we want it to be funny too! If you took the quiz, it was just a fun few minutes of your day!
The two that stick out in my mind are when Vlad gave every member the same name so you had no idea who was saying what unless you knew them by their avatar. The there was the time that the font was either backwards or upside down.

And @Megs you know my answer to the "who is more lenient" question. :angel:

Reactions: Megs
The two that stick out in my mind are when Vlad gave every member the same name so you had no idea who was saying what unless you knew them by their avatar. The there was the time that the font was either backwards or upside down.

And @Megs you know my answer to the "who is more lenient" question. :angel:
Those are hilarious. I have only been on here for two years, so i am still learning about Vlad's devious nature.

Reactions: Megs