Holy Grail Quick Reveal!

A little quick background story on this newin: my SA went to FSH 2 years ago on behave of my home store for semi annual PO and prior to departure, she asked what is my HG so I told her the specs of my dream H bag and off she went. She later came back and said my order has been placed :biggrin:
I was secretly hoping that it will arrive sometime this year as I'm turning 40 in Oct and also it's our 10 year wedding anniversary in Aug so this would be THE gift from DH to moi.

So here she is!
Rose Scheherazade Croc Nilo K28 with GHW

View attachment 4381834
faint.gif
Holy Grail indeed! She's beautiful!!

Reactions: grapegravity
The sun finally came out today so I took two more pix of her with twilly wrapped on handle... I'm still unsure of using the twilly as a part of me want to see her true naked beauty and yet another voice in my brain is screaming "protect the handle!"
View attachment 4383310 View attachment 4383311
Would you wrap the handle if you were me? TIA!

Yes I am also screaming “protect the handle”!

The sun finally came out today so I took two more pix of her with twilly wrapped on handle... I'm still unsure of using the twilly as a part of me want to see her true naked beauty and yet another voice in my brain is screaming "protect the handle!"

I'm always protecting the handle, but prefer a naked handle look. What an exquisite beauty! I never get sick of looking at your kelly!

Holy macaroni!! This is just beyond stunning! Lucky you! :heart:

A little quick background story on this newin: my SA went to FSH 2 years ago on behave of my home store for semi annual PO and prior to departure, she asked what is my HG so I told her the specs of my dream H bag and off she went. She later came back and said my order has been placed :biggrin:
I was secretly hoping that it will arrive sometime this year as I'm turning 40 in Oct and also it's our 10 year wedding anniversary in Aug so this would be THE gift from DH to moi.

So here she is!
Rose Scheherazade Croc Nilo K28 with GHW

View attachment 4381834

Serious stuff! Perfect for a double milestone year, congratulations

IT SERIOUSLY DOES NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS

Yes I am also screaming “protect the handle”!

I'm always protecting the handle, but prefer a naked handle look. What an exquisite beauty! I never get sick of looking at your kelly!

Holy macaroni!! This is just beyond stunning! Lucky you! :heart:

Serious stuff! Perfect for a double milestone year, congratulations

truly breathtaking, congrats on your HG!!!
happy birthday and happy anniversary!!! :heart::girlsigh::blush::loveeyes::hbeat::love:

personally i would enjoy her naked beauty in all its glory!!!!

Thank you ladies for the lovely comments and feedback on the handle! I think I will keep the twilly on for now and maybe occasionally I will take it off when I go to fancy dinners/date night:smile: