Clapton backpack in Scarlet (Hong Kong exclusive)

LV_BB

Jan 9, 2019
62FD0A14-4466-4780-96AC-B277AD0F4FBC.png

I’m wondering if anyone knows how long the Scarlet Clapton backpack will be available in Hong Kong? I was not planning on making a purchase for at least another year, but a friend is going in a few weeks and agreed to help me buy one while they are there.

I really loved the scarlet color when I first found out about it but was not planning a trip anytime soon. I don’t know when I’ll get a chance like this again, but I’m also worried about needing to return if there is something wrong with it.

If anyone with the Clapton backpack wants to talk me into/out of it, I look forward to your response!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lizzys
I have the Clapton in Magnolia (pink) and I have had it for around 10 months now. It is a very nice and durable backpack that can be worn in many different ways! I find that it already has quite a good amount of space, but if need be, you can always flare out the sides (they are magnetically cinched in) to make the bag slightly larger. It is also very easy to get in and out of due to the magnetic cinch and the clasp.

Some examples that I like:
1. as a backpack obviously
2. as a crossbody with one longer strap
3. as an over-the-shoulder bag with one shorter strap
4. with the sides NOT cinched in (makes the sides flare out a bit like a Celine Nano Luggage Tote)
5. with my brown strap from my Speedy B in Damier Ebene to change up the colour

I have worn mine in the rain multiple times and have not had any issues with it, so I highly recommend it! Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help ;)

Reactions: LV_BB
I have the Clapton in Magnolia (pink) and I have had it for around 10 months now. It is a very nice and durable backpack that can be worn in many different ways! I find that it already has quite a good amount of space, but if need be, you can always flare out the sides (they are magnetically cinched in) to make the bag slightly larger. It is also very easy to get in and out of due to the magnetic cinch and the clasp.

Some examples that I like:
1. as a backpack obviously
2. as a crossbody with one longer strap
3. as an over-the-shoulder bag with one shorter strap
4. with the sides NOT cinched in (makes the sides flare out a bit like a Celine Nano Luggage Tote)
5. with my brown strap from my Speedy B in Damier Ebene to change up the colour

I have worn mine in the rain multiple times and have not had any issues with it, so I highly recommend it! Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help ;)

Thank you so much for the detailed reply, you are so sweet :hugs:I’ve decided I’ll have to wait until I can go in person, I’m picky lol

Reactions: ms1994