My New Andrea Breuckner Luxembourg Satchel

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Oh I am so happy I sent back the mini version and got the large. For anyone interested in this bag, get the large. The small is way too small but the large is not huge at all. Big but not humongus. I love this bag. And surprisingly my husband does too. I was opening it in front of him and I hear a delighted "ooooooh" sound coming from him, almost like a girl...LOL I sneered at him and told him to stop being sarcastic and he said he wasn't. He said this was the best bag he's seen pass through this house in 6 months.

It's just perfect and lovely. The leather is divine. Anyone who has been thinking of this bag...take a chance on it.

Andrea1.JPG

Andrea2.JPG

Andrea3.JPG

Andrea4.JPG

Andrea5.JPG

How big is it? I'm curious what the dimensions are-really nice!

It's 17" Long x 12" High x 5" Deep. The Mini was only 14 x 10 x 4. Those few extra inches make a big difference. I posted pics of the Min I sent back in another thread. I'll try to find it...

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/andrea-brueckner-luxembourg-satchel-151183.html

My pics of the Mini are post number 35.
I was frankly afraid of the 17 across. I thought it would so huge but the bag is kind of saggy and soft so the sides come up a bit.

Well, it was a great financial story too. The Mini I bought at Feng Junk for full price with 20% off. It was 437.00 Total. But when it came and was too small I immediately went on the hunt for the big one. It was just meant to happen because SummerBlu had their 50% off weekend sale so I got the large for 326.00, a 100 bucks cheaper than the small. Summer Blu still has the Large in Putty I think. Feng Junk did tell me they would be happy to order me a large one also, so they still can be had.

Awesome bag...

don't worry my boyfriend knows how to spot fakes now and tells me what he thinks of every bag I buy!! They CAN be trained to love bags too!!! :P

I told him then I realized what I must do to stop him from yammering about all the bags I get, just buy ones that he likes. Then he gave me that look...LOL
I tried to get his input about why he liked the bag but he couldn't really say why. He's very limited on the discussion of purses. He likes them or he doesn't. But he knows the prices, that's for sure.